Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bonpay [ICO] Live ICO : Global Solution for Financial Freedom - page 30. (Read 42952 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Does your platform support synchronization between the app and the web version?
Activity: 448
Merit: 111
Hello. If I transfer my key to a friend or relative, can he use my card freely?

Hi. They can. But must warn you that all the responsibility for your keys and card safety lies totally on you.
Yes, I understand, I just want to know, does it violate the rules of use of your service?

Must say, that it is undesirable to pass your private information, wallet key in particular. If you have ordered the card and verified it on your name, it is issued on your name. If your relatives need the card, they can order and use it as well. So, you can freely send them assets without any fees within Bonpay system. Your relatives will be able to use these assets with their own card.

Please, pay attention that your keys and card safety lies totally on you. It is desired not to pass the access to your wallet to the third person, as in case of assets or access loss we won't be able to help.
Will I be able to order a physical card without having a virtual one?

Yes, every user can a certain card separately. Pay attention to the difference in cards order depending on the verifying status. Unverified users can order only one plastic or virtual Bonpay card denominated in USD or EUR. If you want to order more cards, please, make sure you’ve completed the verification procedure. Verified users can order one plastic and one virtual Bonpay prepaid cards for each currency.
Does it mean that I don’t have access to crypto-currencies without undergoing verification procedure?

With the unverified card, you have an access to cryptocurrencies as well. The difference lies in card load limits, POS and ATM transactions limits.
You can find the information on cards fees and limits on our website.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Hello. How much do you plan to spend on a marketing campaign?
In my opinion, about 20% of the funds received will be spent on advertising and sales.

No, they will receive only 20% of 34% allocated to developing the platform.
Activity: 252
In my opinion, about 20% of the funds received will be spent on advertising and sales.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
When will the ICO end? can't find details on the website

Bonpay Token Sale ends 28 November at 2 PM (UTC).
there is not much time left, bonuses no longer work? well, except for a proposal for whales for 1k ETH.

Current bonus is 5%. Besides, if you contribute with 10+ ETH you will get the Bonpay plastic card for free! And with contribution 20+ ETH, you will get free special Black Card with lower fees and higher limits and 20% bonus. Hurry up to catch your chance! The 5% bonus ends on 22nd November, 2 pm London time.
when it is planned to expand services Bonpay on the financial markets of the US and Asia?

According to our Roadmap, expansion of Bonpay services to the Asian market is involved in Bonpay performance plan for 2018. Regarding the US market, it is planned for 2019.
For what reason is entering one of the largest markets postponed for such a long time?

Due to the regulations on this market, it is rather hard and time consuming to cover this one.
Okay, but what about entering Japanese market? It is also regulated, but much softer.

We are going to achieve global coverage by 2020. Especially, relying on far more widespread market than it is now.
Activity: 392
Good afternoon. What markets have you already explored for the prospects of introducing your cards?
Merit: 31
Good afternoon. How much of the issued tokens will be allocated to early investors?

As far as I know, 15% are distributed between early investors, team members and founders.
But didn’t the founders receive part of the funds received during the ICO?
Activity: 392
Good afternoon. How much of the issued tokens will be allocated to early investors?

As far as I know, 15% are distributed between early investors, team members and founders.
Merit: 31
Activity: 420
There are too much questions for one manager in this thread )
Merit: 10
Do not you think that an additional bonus for the first ICO participants can negatively affect the growth of the value of the tokens?
Activity: 266
Hello. Does your platform create its own reserve of crypto-currency liquidity or are you focused on cooperation with brokers?
Activity: 280
What terms should the exchange meet in order to become your liquidity provider?
Good afternoon. Do you already have a definite strategy for entering the Chinese market?
Do I have to take part in the ICO in order to be able to order a physical card?
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Hello. Are there any restrictions on citizenship for those who want to become part of your team in the future?
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
a similar question was already asked by someone, but there was no answer to it: is it planned to support Apple Pay \ Android pay in your cards?
Pages:
Jump to: