Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bonpay [ICO] Live ICO : Global Solution for Financial Freedom - page 32. (Read 42980 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
In which countries are you going to obtain licenses for financial activities in the nearest future?

We are striving to support countries worldwide. Regarding nearest future, all rely on the results of consultations with our legal partners.
And when will the data on the results of these consultations be available to your investors?
Activity: 448
Merit: 111
Do you have an MVP project for mobile APP?

iOS / Android application v1.0 is already planned for the 1st quarter 2018. You can find all the planned steps in our Whitepaper.
Good afternoon. Where can I sign up for testing the alpha version of your app?

Hello. Our Premium investors will have a special access to the newest versions of our products (IOS/Android.apps, NFC, etc.). Join us as a premium one and enjoy much more incentives.
Have you already managed to negotiate with an enterprise that will handle the issue of physical cards?

So far, we have an agreement with WaveCrest Holdings Limited. Thus, currently, the supported countries for cards are only within EU zone. However, several important negotiations are still conducted.
how do you think the initial high price of the token can as that to affect his growth in later?

The token further price depends not only on the initial price but also on its role in the service performance. Bonpay token will be completely integrated into our product and will be used as the tool for cashback payments and rewards to token holders. Besides, it will be one of the ways to top up the Bonpay card. Thus, with service development token price will also increase.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
When will the ICO end? can't find details on the website
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
can newbie users take part in your ICO?
Try twitter and Facebook campaign.
Activity: 186
I am very interested in the concept of the project bonpay. the concept of financial freedom really wanted by the community at the moment. an interesting feature of bonpay I am sure this project will be very beneficial for companies and investors.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 255
payMe - P2E
more and more predicate about cryptocurrency will be better also knowledge of society about digital asset, we know transaction level at blockchain is high so reduce society interest hope bonpay become one good alternative for every development of Crypto
Activity: 238
Hello. How much will it cost to maintain the physical card of your platform?
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
Which exchanges are you targeting for the launch once the ICO is over?
I believe the first exchange is etherdelta and the second is cryptopia, hitBTC, livecoin.
looks interesting for this project.
Good luck.

Project already had earn good money. I hope they will finde $100k for listing on Bittrex!

Where did you get this cost? Is this the official exchange price? I think it's very expensive. What do you think?

Its not official its just guess because I read on Bitterx no details about this issue available on any place if he can give any link or solid proof then its could be appreciated because many others also want to know about this 
I believe the first exchange is etherdelta and the second is cryptopia, hitBTC, livecoin.
Good luck.

Project already had earn good money. I hope they will finde $100k for listing on Bittrex!

Where did you get this cost? Is this the official exchange price? I think it's very expensive. What do you think?

Its not official its just guess because I read on Bitterx no details about this issue available on any place if he can give any link or solid proof then its could be appreciated because many others also want to know about this 
for these two links you can see the official documents of bittrex, which describe the procedure for listing the token on their exchange.
one
two
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
But as an option you can take part in the  Blog / Articles or Video bounty
Activity: 700
If you want to by Tokens from ICO then no rank is important but if you want to take part in bounty then you cannot join this because minimum requirement is Jr Member for this
Activity: 406
Activity: 266
Do you have an MVP project for mobile APP?
Activity: 700
Good luck.

Activity: 490
Merit: 101
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
Hello devs! In which country is Bonpay registered (jurisdiction) and what legal form? Will the cards work in the CIS countries?
company is registered in the UK, at the moment they have a contract with WaveCrest Holdings Limited, which means that only residents E can receive and use their debitcards
Activity: 658
Hello. I heard about the 0.15% cashback of the purchase amount for the month. Does it apply to any products?

if we draw an analogy with bank cards - cashback will be paid from all purchases, except cash withdrawal through ATM
Activity: 616
Merit: 300
Hello devs! In which country is Bonpay registered (jurisdiction) and what legal form? Will the cards work in the CIS countries?
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
Good afternoon. Where can I sign up for testing the alpha version of your app?
I think you should visit Bonpay website https://bonpay.com Most of the answers I found there.
Pages:
Jump to: