Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bonpay [ICO] Live ICO : Global Solution for Financial Freedom - page 35. (Read 42980 times)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
The project is quite well thought out. All the best!
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Exchanges are not reliable. Did you hear, that coinbase is about reveal clients' personal data?
So about what level of security we can talk on exchanges? Grin
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
It's said on website that person can get 0.65% bonus, is this bonus for everyone who own your card?

0.65% bonus will obtain every token holder. It is not necessary to have a Bonpay card, just to keep tokens.
How can I prove that the card and the wallet to which tokens are transferred belong to me?  

You don't have to prove us your wallet address. Bonuses will be sent directly to the wallet, from which tokens were purchased and where they are kept.

Also he shouldn't keep token on the wallet exchangers to get 0.65 bonus.  Do I get it right?

Usually if you participate in tokensale from exchange, you won't get your tokens, the same is with keeping them there, your bonuses will go to the exchange, not in your wallet.
Activity: 448
Merit: 111
What is the maximum number of currencies you can bind to one account that is opened on your platform?

We strive to expand the list of currencies supported and countries as well. Currently, you can use BTC, USD and EUR. However, support for more blockchain assets and fiat currencies is already included as our Roadmap step for the 1st quarter 2018.
Hello. If I transfer my key to a friend or relative, can he use my card freely?

Hi. They can. But must warn you that all the responsibility for your keys and card safety lies totally on you.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
It's said on website that person can get 0.65% bonus, is this bonus for everyone who own your card?

0.65% bonus will obtain every token holder. It is not necessary to have a Bonpay card, just to keep tokens.
How can I prove that the card and the wallet to which tokens are transferred belong to me?  

You don't have to prove us your wallet address. Bonuses will be sent directly to the wallet, from which tokens were purchased and where they are kept.

Also he shouldn't keep token on the wallet exchangers to get 0.65 bonus.  Do I get it right?

Will I be able to order a physical card without having a virtual one?

Yes, every user can a certain card separately. Pay attention to the difference in cards order depending on the verifying status. Unverified users can order only one plastic or virtual Bonpay card denominated in USD or EUR. If you want to order more cards, please, make sure you’ve completed the verification procedure. Verified users can order one plastic and one virtual Bonpay prepaid cards for each currency.
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
Thank you guys, I'm about to finish  Wink
Do we need to publish card versions here or maybe through telegram group?

Please, send your artworks to [email protected] with the subject “Your art on the card”. Detailed rules you can find in our Medium article.
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
Do we need to publish card versions here or maybe through telegram group?
nope, as far as I know, you need to send an email to [email protected] with the subject "Your art on the card".
Activity: 1204
Merit: 288
How are you going to test the security system of your company?

We are going to conduct a thorough security audit that is planned for the 2nd quarter 2018.

This is very correct, security is important. There should not be any problems in the system. For cards this is critical
How are you going to test the security system of your company?

We are going to conduct a thorough security audit that is planned for the 2nd quarter 2018.
when it is planned to expand services Bonpay on the financial markets of the US and Asia?

According to our Roadmap, expansion of Bonpay services to the Asian market is involved in Bonpay performance plan for 2018. Regarding the US market, it is planned for 2019.
For what reason is entering one of the largest markets postponed for such a long time?

Due to the regulations on this market, it is rather hard and time consuming to cover this one.
Will it be possible to order NFC-cards in your company or won’t you issue such a king of cards?

NFC cards are one of our steps to implement. According to our Roadmap, it is planned for the 2nd quarter 2018.
Are your debit cards available for Android Pay or Apple Pay? whether SMS or e-mail will be notified about the operation being carried out on the debit card.
I already forgot when I paid by card in shops and cafes, I use Apple Pay everywhere - it's very convenient.
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
Will it be possible to order NFC-cards in your company or won’t you issue such a king of cards?

NFC cards are one of our steps to implement. According to our Roadmap, it is planned for the 2nd quarter 2018.
Are your debit cards available for Android Pay or Apple Pay? whether SMS or e-mail will be notified about the operation being carried out on the debit card.
Good afternoon. When do you plan to conduct the first financial auditing?

Hello. The audit is planned for the second half of 2018.
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
BEWARE OF SCAM! VONPAY[dot]org
Please check the right website twice and more times.

thanks, sir! i think you need to write to the hosters of these scammers about creating a phishing site on their servers. Here is information from WHOIS about their domain: Creation Date: 2017-11-10T11: 06: 24. I think the hoster will be enough, the fact that they registered the domain a few days ago and the site design was copied from the Bonpay design
Hello. If I transfer my key to a friend or relative, can he use my card freely?
The answer is probably found in the user agreement. If there is clearly not a prohibition on transfer and use, it is possible.

Pages:
Jump to: