Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bonpay [ICO] Live ICO : Global Solution for Financial Freedom - page 7. (Read 42950 times)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0
http://pix.toile-libre.org/upload/img/1521535171.png

Are you still not trading on C-CEX?

Most probably you know how difficult it may be to get an invitation code to register there. We have a unique proposal for you to obtain 1 of 15 invitation codes.
It is as easy as pie. You just need:

• make 2 posts on Twitter on different days from a regular (not fake, or temporary) account about a Bonpay card with a link to https://bonpay.com/card/
  • subscribe to our Telegram channel — https://t.me/bonpay_eng
  • ping us in private @Bonpay with a link to your posts on Twitter

We will check your posts and send invitations to 15 first participants.

Don’t miss the opportunity to start making money there!

C-cex is a SCAM. Avoid this exchange like the plague.
Activity: 448
Merit: 111

Are you still not trading on C-CEX?

Most probably you know how difficult it may be to get an invitation code to register there. We have a unique proposal for you to obtain 1 of 15 invitation codes.
It is as easy as pie. You just need:

• make 2 posts on Twitter on different days from a regular (not fake, or temporary) account about a Bonpay card with a link to https://bonpay.com/card/
  • subscribe to our Telegram channel — https://t.me/bonpay_eng
  • ping us in private @Bonpay with a link to your posts on Twitter

We will check your posts and send invitations to 15 first participants.

Don’t miss the opportunity to start making money there!
Dev we need explanation about Bonpay price on c-cex, please reply

Hello. There are some issues on C-CEX exchange, they are already working to solve this problem. We don't add C-CEX exchange to Bonpay page on coinmarketcap.com, so it will not influence the price. We are deeply sorry for the temporary inconvenience.

Did you reach out to them so that they listed you or did they do it just by themselves? I can't recommend them at all. Too many problems in the past.

Yes, we worked with C-Cex on listing us there.
Can you share what problems did you experience so we take it into the account? Thanks
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

Hello. There are some issues on C-CEX exchange, they are already working to solve this problem. We don't add C-CEX exchange to Bonpay page on coinmarketcap.com, so it will not influence the price. We are deeply sorry for the temporary inconvenience.

Did you reach out to them so that they listed you or did they do it just by themselves? I can't recommend them at all. Too many problems in the past.
Activity: 235
Apologies for inconvenience. The problem was with non-standard multiplier coefficient of BON which is 18. Our standard was 8. We fixed it already and recalculated all balances. No BON where lost - we are good to trade BON now.

I did withdrawal from C-Cex, and my money dissapeared after confirm.
"instant withdrawal failed. failed to create transaction and Your withdrawal queued. It will be processed manually and Your history will be updated with valid transaction ID"
I'm waiting more than 2 days - no money, no TxID, no answer from suppot on my ticket #537461...

You should already have them back to balance. If not - just make ticket - we will sort it out.
what do you think was done correctly on the ccex exchange Huh I had 251950671156 became 25.19 BON.
Activity: 165
Merit: 100
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
it's all, of course, great. but as I think the idea in principle is still unrealistic. I think that the widespread use of crypto currency is impossible until the market is exposed to such volatility. but the idea is good. someday it will become possible, I hope. but where is the team from? and can you see the information about them?
Activity: 24
What is the basis of c-cex conversion of BON. C-cex converted BON amount not equivalent to the investment when we purchased it.

Example if I bought it from 1sat worth 0.001btc I got 99800 BON
Since there was a correction, why is it they credited only 0.00000997 BON for 0.001btc worth or purchased?
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
Apologies for inconvenience. The problem was with non-standard multiplier coefficient of BON which is 18. Our standard was 8. We fixed it already and recalculated all balances. No BON where lost - we are good to trade BON now.

"instant withdrawal failed. failed to create transaction and Your withdrawal queued. It will be processed manually and Your history will be updated with valid transaction ID"
I'm waiting more than 2 days - no money, no TxID, no answer from suppot on my ticket #537461...

You should already have them back to balance. If not - just make ticket - we will sort it out.

I'm waiting more than 2 days from ticket #537461 - I don't have back money to balance, I don't have TxID, I don't have answer from suppot on my ticket #537461
My money have just dissapeared with no explanation or reply on ticket!

251950671156=25.19 Huh??
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001
CryptoCurrency EXchange: https://c-cex.com

Пoчeмy нe пpaвильнo нacчитaли мнe bon Huh Этo жyльничecтвo!!!
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001
CryptoCurrency EXchange: https://c-cex.com
Activity: 87
Merit: 13

What kind of issues?

Issues connected with C-CEX exchange, not with BON Token. It doesn't affect BON price. Problem will be solved as soon as possible. Again - we are sorry for the inconvenience.

Can you explain what is the problem with C-cex ?
Activity: 107
Merit: 2
fun fact: there are only 900K-1M tokens really in circulating supply, the rest is still in wallets of ICO participants - even though they could move it any moment but until now they havn't so I guess around 10M tokens are owned by long term holders.
See the supply on etherscan:
https://etherscan.io/token/0xcc34366e3842ca1bd36c1f324d15257960fcc801#balances

the visible ~10M wallet are the tokens that the team owns for development etc. where they also sent out 200k for bounty program.

then there are another ~10M missing which are invisible on etherscan (because no transfers), those are all ICO wallets of those who participated with other currency than ETH (explained by admin in telegram)

What kind of issues?

Issues connected with C-CEX exchange, not with BON Token. It doesn't affect BON price. Problem will be solved as soon as possible. Again - we are sorry for the inconvenience.

What kind of issues?

Activity: 79
Activity: 659
Merit: 250
The bonpay team has more than 30 years of international financial and electronic payment collective experience, as well as the professional knowledge of security and privacy. This is our reassurance.

This team is great and a big reason why I invested for the long term, they deliver and know their stuff.
Also they are transparent and show themselves, so that's a good sign that they are into serious business.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAC3D7NX0dc
Bonpay team from minute 0:50
I hope you were both right on giving them a good impressions what i saw there is a comparison chart for other related tokens that uses card system to be implemented bonpay or this is better but in price value and working progress i can't see it now maybe its due to the market effect. I will keep this thread on watch after the market rises.
Pages:
Jump to: