Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BonusCoin (BNS) 8 Exchanges|Bonuses|Multipool|PoS Soon|SHA256 - page 2. (Read 94573 times)

Activity: 309
Merit: 250
dead coin???
poloniex.pw= 0 transaction Smiley
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Well, anyone want to work with me to take over development?

I can help out, can bring in some ideas.
I can make a new topic if you want and filter out the junk. My pool stays up as long as this coin lives.
If anyone wants to undertake something hit me with a PM.

Got vacation untill November soo plenty time! Tongue

Regards,

HCM
http://bns.hardcoreminers.com

Where is your pool? I don't seems to be able to find the web page.
Activity: 30
Good news everybody -

I was able to download the code for BNS from github and compile is successfully. A new wallet will be coming soon.
Activity: 646
Merit: 500
Activity: 596

I can help out, can bring in some ideas.
I can make a new topic if you want and filter out the junk. My pool stays up as long as this coin lives.
If anyone wants to undertake something hit me with a PM.

Got vacation untill November soo plenty time! Tongue

Regards,

HCM
http://bns.hardcoreminers.com

OK. At first make new topic. THX
Activity: 47
Merit: 10
this is all very concerning to me. I last heard from the DEV in may. I was actually in close conversation with him daily with promotional giveaways particularly on poloniex. I gave away massive amounts of coins to help build awareness. I am pretty confident the dev has bailed on us. Hope i am wrong.
Activity: 550
Merit: 501
0 buys on polo. Is it dead?
Activity: 119
i hold some bonus, i will donate if Bonus starts to roll again...my favorite coin

I've been busy with school, but I'd be willing to pitch in.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Well sad nobody is home at Bonuscoin family. Hope one day there wil be a major change in this development.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Coins aren't dead so long as they have a community behind them. New devs can be found and there are lots of other coins to prove it!

If you'd like to continue supporting BNS, please consider mining at chunkypools. Buy support is the first and best thing to resurrect a coin.

It is time to start new thread  Huh
Activity: 2
I pulled my miner out today and went back to BTC. I am going to sit on the 21m I have accrued and see where this coin goes. Would have continued to mine if there was any real trade volume, and maybe I'll return in the future. Smiley
Activity: 369
So block 75,000 has come and gone. So is PoS going to really happen or not?

Dev Last Active:   May 26, 2014, 03:02:50 PM

As we see dev abandon this coin.

So now only way find a new dev.

Well, I personally don't have problem with the coin as it is now so I don't mind if it doesn't go PoS. If it ain't broke don't fix it.

We will need a dev to maintain it though unless we can get this coin community managed.

Dev Last Active:   May 26, 2014, 03:02:50 PM

As we see dev abandon this coin.

So now only way find a new dev.
Activity: 369
So now it is clear. Dev run away.
I am holding BNS as well. If DEV abandoned this we need to get someone else on it. This coin has lots of potential.

I am really surprised - I had several IRC conversations with the dev over the past few months and everytime he assured me that the dev team was dedicated and if this coin were to fail it would not be because of lack of effort.

Hopefully he is just busy coding and doesn't want to add to any hype until the new wallet is ready.
Activity: 73
I'm also holding onto BNS
Activity: 54
I'm ready to start Paid-to-click website for BONUSCOIN (similar to http://www.shabux.com), however I need clarification from dev about switching to PoS at block 75,000. If dev abandoned this coin we need to start searching for replacement.
Pages:
Jump to: