Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BonusCoin (BNS) 8 Exchanges|Bonuses|Multipool|PoS Soon|SHA256 - page 7. (Read 94573 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Didn't realize we were that high on Comkort.  Haven't even been pushing that one. Thanks.
this coin cannot be p2pooled! as all the source files are all over the shop. using as many guides as i could i was un able to find info required. mr bonuscoin if you think you can provide the info for me i will host a p2pool. i will pm you

Yeah there may be an issue in the code with P2Pool.  We'll update in the next revision, though it may become irrelevent when PoS takes effect.

That said, this is what I was told by another guy who is working on a P2Pool setup:

"This is what I see for your p2p prefix, FBB0D742. But it looks like in your main.cpp file, you're using x012345678"

I've alerted the other devs and when they release the PoS mods, they'll try to correct this as well.
Activity: 340
Merit: 251
I'm sorry for "hardcoreminers". I confused it with hashharder - the real fraud.

Then please delete the message you typed.
You can find it in your post history.

Yeah, not cool.

you've been a very very bad boy....Santa will remember Angry
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
this coin cannot be p2pooled! as all the source files are all over the shop. using as many guides as i could i was un able to find info required. mr bonuscoin if you think you can provide the info for me i will host a p2pool. i will pm you
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Remember to Keep Voting on Mintpal !

I'll be voting all tonight. Keep voting everyone.
let's make some money...keep voted BNS.

Current Voting

MintPal Voting (1 time per HOUR)
https://www.mintpal.com/voting

Cryptsy (As often as you want?)
Email: support [at] cryptsy.com
and/or
https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/4000273018

CoinedUp: (As often as you want?)
http://www.reddit.com/r/CoinedUp/comments/21ct32/please_add_bonuscoin_to_coinedup/
Activity: 309
Merit: 250
let's make some money...keep voted BNS.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Remember to Keep Voting on Mintpal !

I know a few other guys specifically asked for P2Pool.  When you  get it up, I'll PM the couple who asked me direclty before.  I'm sure they'll join up too.

Merge, merge, merge....... Wink
lol i want to walk before i run lol
is this the correct info for bonus coin?
onuscoin=math.Object( #OK
        PARENT=networks.nets['bonuscoin'], #OK
        SHARE_PERIOD=10, # seconds #OK
        CHAIN_LENGTH=24*60*60//10, # shares #OK
        REAL_CHAIN_LENGTH=24*60*60//10, # shares #OK
        TARGET_LOOKBEHIND=200, # shares #OK
        SPREAD=15, # blocks #OK
        IDENTIFIER='76d3f6dce9c83b1d'.decode('hex'), #OK
        PREFIX='68420a6e16cacd84'.decode('hex'), #OK
        P2P_PORT=65000, #OK
        MIN_TARGET=0,#?
        MAX_TARGET=2**256//2**32 - 1, #?
        PERSIST=True,
        WORKER_PORT=65001, #OK
        BOOTSTRAP_ADDRS='bonuscoin.net 67.231.54.19 148.251.12.124'.split(' '),
        ANNOUNCE_CHANNEL='#p2pool',
        VERSION_CHECK=lambda v: 50700 <= v < 60000 or 60010 <= v < 60100 or 60400 <= v,
        VERSION_WARNING=lambda v: 'Upgrade Bitcoin to >=0.8.5!' if v < 80500 else None,

),

Activity: 686
WANTED: Active dev to fix & re-write p2pool in C

I know a few other guys specifically asked for P2Pool.  When you  get it up, I'll PM the couple who asked me direclty before.  I'm sure they'll join up too.

Merge, merge, merge....... Wink

hey guys n gals. just around 50% of the way through making a p2pool for bonus as a test for another coin due to the quick blockchain dl of bns and the eons for the other coin. just wondering if anyone will mine there (bear in mind its a test so may only be short lived unless all goes well)

good luck making a p2pool...i will mine!

thanks. i will try to post an update once live. hope i can get ddos protection running as everything crypto comes with ddos attacks as standard.
hey guys n gals. just around 50% of the way through making a p2pool for bonus as a test for another coin due to the quick blockchain dl of bns and the eons for the other coin. just wondering if anyone will mine there (bear in mind its a test so may only be short lived unless all goes well)
Activity: 98
Hahahaha.  Apparently this site is looking for coins for their marketplace.

Maybe we should all go in and ask them to add BonusCoin.  

Definitely the funniest use of altcoins by a merchant I've run across.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-crypto-sex-toys-20-off-all-bondage-235072 (NSFW)

Funny.

Everyone loves a bonus?

Maybe they could go with.

"Use Bonus to Bone?"

hehe
Activity: 340
Merit: 251
You said you're taking recommendations for the POS implementation...

I challenge you to create a PoS algorithm that awards users larger sums of BNS at random. Kind of like a lottery system... every once in a blue moon you score a 10% stake.

haha keep with the bonus theme. I think it would make this coin unique too.. I'm not familiar with the algorithms involved so I have no idea how you would keep it random as opposed to many newer coins out there who have been specifying larger PoS rewards at specified block increments.

this step would place root miners which keeps coins to disadvantage... i have never dumped bonuscoin, i'm mining and buying almost since beginning  because i believe it is an unique coin. I must say i dont like this idea, i see there is a big boom with pos coins recently, let's see what happen...i would rather take it easy....the idea would be great if it was pure pos coin..my 2 cents
Activity: 119

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-crypto-sex-toys-20-off-all-bondage-235072 (NSFW)

Funny.

Everyone loves a bonus?
Activity: 98

Funny.

Contest for logo.

If you all want, please check out the logo contest entries.

We won't be starting voting for a few days, but feel free to start checking it out and commenting.  If you know anyone who'd like to enter, please tell them to check it out too.

Contest Thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bonuscoin-logo-contest-listed-7-exchangespowpos9k-votes-mintpal-596215

Thanks!
Pages:
Jump to: