Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BOOM COIN |9% STAKE| BITTREX | BOOMTOWN | COINGATEWAY |PARTNERSHIPS | WP - page 21. (Read 309494 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
To the person that keeps dumping 250/500K the whole time.

Please PM me so I can buy up your coins directly  Smiley
Just delete everything inside the appdata\boom folder EXCEPT Wallet.dat

It will sync fine

Synced but I lost all staked coins Sad

If you lost them, you never really staked them. They were orphaned blocks, because it was not syncing well.

Your new staked blocks will go good Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1193
Peaky Blinder

It will sync fine

Synced but I lost all staked coins Sad
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
Small article about the whitepaper can be found HERE.

Looks very promising, keeoing an eye on things Smiley

It will sync fine
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
how long confirmation takes ?? send my coins from bittrex to my wallet but nothing happens for nearly 2 hours Huh

mine took about 10 - 20 minutes yesterday, but it was during POW...also does your wallet sync?
now its ok  Grin
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
guess we'll wait for devs to fix this then. my wallet that's working is on Windows, the one not working is on Mac. I have sent Blake a message on Skype. But since today is Sunday, we might need to wait until tomorrow

My node just synced - without restart, it just needed some time.

did you also got stuck on some single block and waited a long time for that block??

mine is still stuck on 43415 but when I opened the wallet it actually staked out some coins but my block chain is still stuck on 43415 @dygus how about you?

my stuck on 43421 and still staking

I used my wallet.dat backup file on my other computer's synced wallet....I guess I'll first send them to Bittrex and download a new wallet on my Mac computer and download them again just to be safe...Good luck to you! Blake told me they'll be looking into this problem tomorrow when they get back to the office.
legendary
Peaky Blinder
guess we'll wait for devs to fix this then. my wallet that's working is on Windows, the one not working is on Mac. I have sent Blake a message on Skype. But since today is Sunday, we might need to wait until tomorrow

did you also got stuck on some single block and waited a long time for that block??

mine is still stuck on 43415 but when I opened the wallet it actually staked out some coins but my block chain is still stuck on 43415 @dygus how about you?

my stuck on 43421 and still staking
how long confirmation takes ?? send my coins from bittrex to my wallet but nothing happens for nearly 2 hours Huh

mine took about 10 - 20 minutes yesterday, but it was during POW...also does your wallet sync?
Activity: 83
Merit: 10

Activity: 280

Activity: 46
Merit: 0
legendary
Peaky Blinder
My wallet stopped sync. Anyone has the same problem

same, not sure why

do you also have the old wallet and have not deleted it? my other wallet is syncing fine...but unfortunately all my coins are on the one stucked syncing...I suppose its because the two blk local files, one for the old wallet one for the new wallet Sad dev can you help us fix this??

I transferred my coins to the wallet on my Mac computer and I'm not sure how to delete the blk files on Mac so I didn't Sad

I have new

do you only have the new one?

yes

which operating system is your wallet on?

windows
Activity: 280
My wallet also stopped syncing.

Code:
{
    "version" : "v3.0.0.0",
    "protocolversion" : 90020,
    "walletversion" : 60000,
    "balance" : 2002.09191133,
    "newmint" : 0.00000000,
    "stake" : 0.00000000,
    "blocks" : 43502,
    "timeoffset" : 0,
    "moneysupply" : 12460160.73535004,
    "connections" : 2,
    "proxy" : "",
    "ip" : "5.9.39.9",
    "difficulty" : {
        "proof-of-work" : 6.20738954,
        "proof-of-stake" : 0.00024414
    },
    "testnet" : false,
    "keypoololdest" : 1415229311,
    "keypoolsize" : 101,
    "paytxfee" : 0.00001000,
    "mininput" : 0.00000000,
    "errors" : ""
}

OS is Ubuntu 14.04

same, not sure why

do you also have the old wallet and have not deleted it? my other wallet is syncing fine...but unfortunately all my coins are on the one stucked syncing...I suppose its because the two blk local files, one for the old wallet one for the new wallet Sad dev can you help us fix this??

I transferred my coins to the wallet on my Mac computer and I'm not sure how to delete the blk files on Mac so I didn't Sad

I have new

yes

which operating system is your wallet on?
legendary
Peaky Blinder

same, not sure why

I have new

yes

same, not sure why

I have new

legendary
Peaky Blinder

same, not sure why

I have new wallet. It stuck today. Dev can you help?
Pages:
Jump to: