Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BOOM COIN |9% STAKE| BITTREX | BOOMTOWN | COINGATEWAY |PARTNERSHIPS | WP - page 70. (Read 309494 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Last chance to get Boom under 4k!! I miss the good old days when it was sub 2k  Tongue
i miss old days when i buy 100K on 500 sat Sad
me too, but that time is long gone and forgoten now Smiley

com'on it only lasted for about 2 days....and I remember I actually got ~40k at 433sat  Tongue it was the all time low, never went below that  Grin
Activity: 378
Last chance to get Boom under 4k!! I miss the good old days when it was sub 2k  Tongue
me too, but that time is long gone and forgoten now Smiley
Activity: 358
Merit: 251
Activity: 522
Merit: 500
Hasta la Bitcoin siempre!
I just added BOOM to my blockchain-explorer:

https://bchain.info/BOOM/

It also contains a richlist:

https://bchain.info/BOOM/rich/

Cool. Thank you so much.

Keep up the good work, mate!
thank you for the block explorer and the rich list i see i am in 11 position Cheesy

Dev's at 8 Smiley apparently the majority of the premine are still
There Smiley

Are you sure that's the devs? Why aren't they staking? Tongue

Idk, but that's the address on the op
Activity: 364
Check out the BoomCoin rich list:

Are there any BoomCoin millionaires out there?
thank you for the block explorer and the rich list i see i am in 11 position Cheesy

There Smiley

Are you sure that's the devs? Why aren't they staking? Tongue

There Smiley
Activity: 378
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
It is very interesting and surprising to see the huge amount of boomcoinholders in the richlist.
BOOM to 4000sats? Wink

No doubt about that, we already reached there yesterday, I'm more interested about if we can break that wall @10k

I have little doubt that price can exceed 10k! But, where can I see this wall? I can only see orders up to 4,300 sat on Bittrex?

Bittrex only shows top 50 orders so right now you can't see it. But yesterday someone panic bought the entire sell book to 3.9k and the orders above that were pretty sparse so top 50 orders included a huge sell wall at 10k plus several smaller walls at 6,7,8,9k, not sure if they are fake ones or not though.

Boom being bought at those sell-wall levels moves coins from outgoing profiteers to new investors and starts a whole new round of potential price expansion - if they get bought out then 20k area and higher is a potential reality!

I'm in for the long haul, I'm mostly an investor in crypto rather than a trader. Coins under constant development are rare - very rare. BoomCoin reminds me very much of BlackCoin in that respect. I'll be holding both coins way in to 2015 and beyond if the devs continue to deliver.

A good description! That is how the game has to be played...
BOOM to 4000sats? Wink

No doubt about that, we already reached there yesterday, I'm more interested about if we can break that wall @10k

I have little doubt that price can exceed 10k! But, where can I see this wall? I can only see orders up to 4,300 sat on Bittrex?

Bittrex only shows top 50 orders so right now you can't see it. But yesterday someone panic bought the entire sell book to 3.9k and the orders above that were pretty sparse so top 50 orders included a huge sell wall at 10k plus several smaller walls at 6,7,8,9k, not sure if they are fake ones or not though.

Boom being bought at those sell-wall levels moves coins from outgoing profiteers to new investors and starts a whole new round of potential price expansion - if they get bought out then 20k area and higher is a potential reality!

I'm in for the long haul, I'm mostly an investor in crypto rather than a trader. Coins under constant development are rare - very rare. BoomCoin reminds me very much of BlackCoin in that respect. I'll be holding both coins way in to 2015 and beyond if the devs continue to deliver.
BOOM to 4000sats? Wink

BOOM to 4000sats? Wink

BOOM to 4000sats? Wink

Thank you for covering BoomCoin, I have a question.

As coins move into stake and out of stake, does this count as part of the "Total Received" balance?

This means that "Total Received" will include your coin balance many times over if you are staking - as we all should be - is that correct?

That is correct. So every time you stake out, say 0.02coins with 2000boom you are holding,, that 2000.02 counts again to the total coins you receive.
legendary
Activity: 1120

Thank you for covering BoomCoin, I have a question.

As coins move into stake and out of stake, does this count as part of the "Total Received" balance?

This means that "Total Received" will include your coin balance many times over if you are staking - as we all should be - is that correct?

Pages:
Jump to: