Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BOOM COIN |9% STAKE| BITTREX | BOOMTOWN | COINGATEWAY |PARTNERSHIPS | WP - page 66. (Read 309494 times)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
So something very unfortunate happened. I got into Crypto a little before Boom dropped, and mined it to begin with. I only had my Boom QT as an offline wallet, and I guess didn't know much about how they worked. I had 55k Boom in it, and had pushed the price off 500sat, and then again from 1200sat stagnation up too 2ksat.

I transferred my coins to stake, and then had major permissions issues on my machine where it wouldn't start up. I got home from work late, and tried to make it work, when it wouldn't I started it in target disk mode, and copied my boom wallet qt, but didn't go to application support and get the wallet.dat. After copying the few new things since my last backup in July I zeroed the HD as I always do when these errors come up in order to get rid of them. I have my wallet address, and know my encryption code, but as far as I can tell even with this my wallet is totally unrecoverable.

I would appreciate any help, if anyone knows a way to recover my private key, or recreate my wallet.dat. I tried data recovery, and the directory backup let me attempt to grab the wallet.dat but it was corrupted and only13kb when it should be 130kb. I assume I just lose the BTC I put into the coin, since I believe unless the whole block chain rolled back theres no way to reverse the deposit out of bittrex. Any ideas Boomdev or community would be awesome, but I think Im just screwed.

Old address:B2raRAUdoN7VvgmmFHUevXBaQz1KrZpD7w Which I guess can just be a burn address for anyone wanting too with any of there BOOM, unless there is a way to fix this.

New address:An1nBkMKksjMGrkQ32WYZKLKLmTT5BjeY8 Bought another 10k Boom at a way higher price then before, but at least I bumped it from 4.5Ksat too 5.5K
Activity: 427
Merit: 252
For once I think I will actually say 'thanks for the cheap coins', as much as a cliche that is.

Looking forward to my mind being blown tomorrow.
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
we dont really care of a 15 btc wall, its a joke. Agreed that it give chance to people to enter the market easily.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
quick! you guys better dump to the buy orders before there's no support left. 

I honestly do not understand why some of these people trade the way they do.  Boom is finally making a good move but it gets stalled by a massive wall and dumps on the buy support. 
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Please have in your mind, that releas will last a whole week! Cheesy
Activity: 322
22btc sell wall @ 6000

Cool! When price pushes beyond 6k then 10k will be next price target!

...honestly those walls remind me of the 30k btc sell wall on Bitstamp one and a half weeks ago......those walls are actually good things for a coin. glad he's walling instead of dumping.. so the coins get distributed in more investors' hands
Activity: 364
22btc sell wall @ 6000

Cool! When price pushes beyond 6k then 10k will be next price target!
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Activity: 798
yes!!!! hold strong boomers. We were holding long and now we see we are right. Much more to reach. Wait till tomorrow. Do not sell!!!
right now it's mostly people panic buying on the walls who are trying to make a quick 2x profit. Hopefully as we make it to 1st page and as the coins switch hands we will get some healthy trading volume!!
Wow someone just got impartient and bought 3.4btc booms from the sell wall... Looks like I was right about panic buying more at 3.3k Smiley

Plus, the 100k sell wall at 6k a week ago is now gone!!! Either that was manipulation or whoever put that wall have sold the 100k at lower prices i.e., now in stronger investors. I believe we're still in accumulation phase, especially for the business partners of Cleverhash...anything under 10k is probably cheap for them

5k will be history soon Smiley

We all know what is coming. There is no excuse for not having a lot of booms. This is your last chance to top up your holdings - and enjoy the ride over the coming weeks!
Wow someone just got impartient and bought 3.4btc booms from the sell wall... Looks like I was right about panic buying more at 3.3k Smiley

Plus, the 100k sell wall at 6k a week ago is now gone!!! Either that was manipulation or whoever put that wall have sold the 100k at lower prices i.e., now in stronger investors. I believe we're still in accumulation phase, especially for the business partners of Cleverhash...anything under 10k is probably cheap for them
I can't understand why someone is selling at this moment?!
Tomorrow is the big unveiling - look at page 1!  Huh

Put down your wall.
Otherwise I'll buy more cheap bitcoins and eat it up!  Grin

Some people really do make silly decisions.... Those BOOMs are now safely in the hands of new investors!

Besides, the volume helps move BOOM up the ranks on Bittrex. Now half way up P2.

Ready for the BOOM?
Activity: 553
Merit: 500
I can't understand why someone is selling at this moment?!
Tomorrow is the big unveiling - look at page 1!  Huh

Put down your wall.
Otherwise I'll buy more cheap bitcoins and eat it up!  Grin

We'll meet tomorrow when the great news arrive!

That will defenitely BoooooOOOOooooom....

Grin
Activity: 1190
Merit: 511
Activity: 896
any thoughts what can be expected in whitepaper?
Boats and Hoes.
Pages:
Jump to: