Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BOOM COIN |9% STAKE| BITTREX | BOOMTOWN | COINGATEWAY |PARTNERSHIPS | WP - page 73. (Read 309494 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Skype session is about to go live  Smiley join if you haven't done so already. Thanks
I got PM i will get invite, but never received it!
Activity: 250
Skype session is about to go live  Smiley join if you haven't done so already. Thanks
Activity: 250
Love the community here. You all have been amazing!  We plan to offer the Boomcoin community something amazing.

For those who may not know....

We are holding the Confidential skype conference at 7PM EST. Attendees are required to sign a non-disclosure agreement. The purpose of this conference is to engage the loyal community members and give a sneak peak of whats to come. Confidentiality is very important to us at this point and we thank those of you who know a bit more and have remained honorably silent with that information. This project was designed for the community and if we stand together, amazing things will come from it. No recordings please as it would only be counterproductive.

What I can say is that we have a tentative pre-release date of October 17th that will last a week, where everything will be revealed to the community.  We will hold an additional skype conferences at this point where everyone can attend and no nda will be required. Recordings will be allowed at this point.

On October 24th we will go LIVE with hopefully several new community member additions to the team.  Smiley then after 30 days, we will go live to the general public.

We haven't tweeted this information because we are looking for the supporters that have been here since the beginning to get the first opportunity!.

If you still want to attend. please send me your name and email so I can email you the nda agreement. Once we receive the confirmation back, we will send you the skype information.

Again Thank you for your support.
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
Don't sell too low! This is longtherm investment!
Big news will come...
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
have you guys got a roadmap?
Activity: 322
136   Boomcoin Boomcoin   BOOM   $ 80,112

Current Price: 2000 Satoshi

If we get to TOP 100 Coins: We need a market cap of 180,000 $

That means we will see a price from 4000 Satoshi easily.

TOP 90 Coin (240,000 $)

Then we go to 6000 Satoshi.

This is mid-term realistic in the next 10 days.

So I bought more at 2000 Smiley

Cheers guys!

I'm pretty sure the peak in 10 days will be higher than 30k Smiley
Cleverhash has 20k+ followers on twitter, just imagine 10% of them wants to buy 1k boom each after the launch...that's gonna be a demand of 2million already Smiley I'm pretty sure there's at most 4million booms on bittrex....

20k+ followers on twitter? I see only 69 or did I miss something ?

I think he means facebook-likes...

right sorry my bad

TOP 90 Coin (240,000 $)

Cheers guys!

Cleverhash has 20k+ followers on twitter, just imagine 10% of them wants to buy 1k boom each after the launch...that's gonna be a demand of 2million already Smiley I'm pretty sure there's at most 4million booms on bittrex....

I think he means facebook-likes...
Activity: 350

TOP 90 Coin (240,000 $)

Cheers guys!

This may turnout to be the best altcoin this year Smiley

This may turnout to be the next top 10 coin next year Smiley

Darkcoin waited 80 days until its skyrocket for its anon feature.

We have waited about 70 days peacefully, without p&d, without hype from dev nor cleverhash their company. This is gonna be a truly quality coin, probably the first of a new trend. We will just wait for at most about another 10 days to see what this new mind-blowing trendsetter feature is.

BoooOOOOOooom...    Smiley
Activity: 322

This may turnout to be the next top 10 coin next year Smiley

Darkcoin waited 80 days until its skyrocket for its anon feature.

We have waited about 70 days peacefully, without p&d, without hype from dev nor cleverhash their company. This is gonna be a truly quality coin, probably the first of a new trend. We will just wait for at most about another 10 days to see what this new mind-blowing trendsetter feature is.
Activity: 952
Merit: 515
Activity: 358
Merit: 251
100 000 $ market cap and we still growing Smiley
I have to say respect!
What a great community.
Very strong holders!

Looking forward - news will come.

oh yes! I think the last possibility to get coins under 3000.

I have to say respect!
What a great community.
Very strong holders!

Looking forward - news will come.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
aaah forgot there was an nda.

I wasnt sure on the time different and where i'd be.  But its 00:00 in the uk and i will most likely be in front of my computer.

ill fire over a pm =)
it would be awesome if someone could record the session and upload it to youtube or the like.

haha .. you all fee to attend. And as you know there is a reason for a nda right? Cheesy otherwise there would be no sense for a DNA.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
it would be awesome if someone could record the session and upload it to youtube or the like.

legendary
Activity: 1148
Alrighty then looks like we're very close to the big reveal  Cool Price is over 2000 sat again on Bittrex.
I'm not gonna be around for the Skype conference but would definitely love to read all about it later. Have fun guys!  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: