Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BOOM COIN |9% STAKE| BITTREX | BOOMTOWN | COINGATEWAY |PARTNERSHIPS | WP - page 84. (Read 309494 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
Activity: 900
Merit: 500
DEV,How goes your project?
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
 Huh So quiet these days
Will we get weekly update today?
is their already a solutions about the wallet sync?
the file still doesn't work.

edit: i have deleted all the files of the wallet, i downloaded it again, and i get the message " error loading blkindex.dat"
even without using the bootstrap.dat file
i'm using the mac wallet.
Ive just downloaded and done the bootstrap upgrade, but now when I try to open my wallet I get "error loading blkindex.dat"

Can anyone help with this?

I followed the instructions and deleted this before I moved the bootstrap.dat over.

I had the same ur problem. Don't delete blk0001.dat. If you delete this file, that error message will appear. You can reinstall the wallet by deleting everything in your Roam folder data wallet.dat file. Copy the bootstrap you download in that folder and Run the app.  Grin It takes about 3mins to sync

Ok. That is the solution... Cheesy
Activity: 36
Merit: 0

edit: i have deleted all the files of the wallet, i downloaded it again, and i get the message " error loading blkindex.dat"
Ive just downloaded and done the bootstrap upgrade, but now when I try to open my wallet I get "error loading blkindex.dat"

Can anyone help with this?

I followed the instructions and deleted this before I moved the bootstrap.dat over.

I had the same ur problem. Don't delete blk0001.dat. If you delete this file, that error message will appear. You can reinstall the wallet by deleting everything in your Roam folder data wallet.dat file. Copy the bootstrap you download in that folder and Run the app.  Grin It takes about 3mins to sync
Cannot help. My staking is fine. Sorry.
Activity: 66
Merit: 10

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
The staking is still causing me an issue, I keep loosing coins all the time.

What is the deal with that?

I know you cannot get them all but it seems to happen quite often and in chunks of 3 to 7 transactions that all get rejected.

I had read somewhere that your computer time can really throw staking off.  It can cause a lot of orphans.  IDK if that is the issue you are having but make sure your time is synced online.

I left it staking since my post yesterday, so far no rejected transactions.

It could well be the fact my comp turned off the night before and that messed things up.

Dev if you read this maybe it would be a good idea to put a guide up or FAQ on the new website regarding the staking, how it works, what the network weight, your weight means etc etc.

Im sure its not on the top of your list of things to do but just a thought.

Yes. There will be the weekly update today or tomorrow ...
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
Activity: 358
Merit: 251

I know you cannot get them all but it seems to happen quite often and in chunks of 3 to 7 transactions that all get rejected.

I had read somewhere that your computer time can really throw staking off.  It can cause a lot of orphans.  IDK if that is the issue you are having but make sure your time is synced online.

i dont have any problem with staking, i reject maybe 1-2 transactions per day and accept around 50
legendary
Activity: 1148
Huh  Where is the dev

Don't worry about the dev, he's not going anywhere. He was online today. If you check posts from the last few days, nothing much is happening on the thread. There is no need for him to post unless there is an announcement or update or somebody is having an issue with the client. Relax, hold on to your coins and wait  Wink
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Activity: 532
Merit: 500

I had read somewhere that your computer time can really throw staking off.  It can cause a lot of orphans.  IDK if that is the issue you are having but make sure your time is synced online.

So think about what will happen when whitepaper and developments around cleverhash will be released 😜
There is a Big interest in this coin and all the coming developments around it. Price has stabilized although whitepaper is not out yet. This shows what a great community we have. Did not saw something like that around any other coin...😄
Activity: 358
Merit: 251
Roll Eyes so quiet these days.

We have to wait for the big news. Then there is the BooooOOOoooom........

silence before the storm  Wink
Roll Eyes so quiet these days.

We have to wait for the big news. Then there is the BooooOOOoooom........
I left it running over night last night, but when I got up windows had installed an update so it was off. I booted it up and started my wallet, after about 20 mins transactions started coming through. But these were all rejected as stated, since then ive had 3 more transactions come through, these are ok so far but not yet confirmed.
I also have 53 coins that never get confirmed, they are always unconfirmed and have been there since I updated from the 1st wallet, they just sit there and never move.

I normally run my comp for about 4 days or so 24hrs, then switch it off for a night then back on for 4 days, then off again.

I have only accepted coins. When my comp is off I miss a lot of coins too...
Pages:
Jump to: