Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BOOM COIN |9% STAKE| BITTREX | BOOMTOWN | COINGATEWAY |PARTNERSHIPS | WP - page 87. (Read 309494 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Nice wall on the right site  Cheesy
But I think Price is much too low...

Already 300% up since 3 weeks ago.....I expect to see 2k next week and 2.5k next next week before the huge pump to 10-20k in 2-3 days when devs are releasing their 'EVERYTHING'
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
Nice wall on the right site  Cheesy
But I think Price is much too low...
Activity: 364
Cleverhash Update:

We are making great progress on the wallet qt GUI/UI platform design. Here is a screen shot of some of our code changes. We hope to have it finished soon.  Smiley

We added a screenshot below showing our final touches to the terms and conditions before heading to the Attorney for review.

We have also been making timely progress on our Whitepaper, Roadmap & Keynote Presentation.

We will continue to work diligently on finishing this product launch.  More updates coming soon. Thank you for your continued patience and support.

Am so pleased you actually have a plan. This puts BOOM ahead of 99% of all other coins.
Activity: 336
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
Nice work devo i see ur teams been busy as usual, excellent work.
Yeaah great to see you working on this project...
Thanks for update...  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1148
@BoomCoinDev thanks for the update! This project is looking better and better, good to see that everything is coming along as expected  Smiley
Can't wait for you guys to announce the product launch date  Grin
Activity: 322
Cleverhash Update:

We are making great progress on the wallet qt GUI/UI platform design. Here is a screen shot of some of our code changes. We hope to have it finished soon.  Smiley

We added a screenshot below showing our final touches to the terms and conditions before heading to the Attorney for review.

We have also been making timely progress on our Whitepaper, Roadmap & Keynote Presentation.

We will continue to work diligently on finishing this product launch.  More updates coming soon. Thank you for your continued patience and support.

Weekly updates as promised...looks like you've achieved a lot for the past week...great job!
Activity: 250
Cleverhash Update:

Activity: 1221
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
 Grin any news about it recently?
For me, the contents of any update are far more important than the frequency. I'm in no hurry.
Will be there any update today ?

I hope so. Dev said that there will be weekly updates...
Activity: 350
Will be there any update today ?
We could see a Stealthcoin simmiliar pump in 2 weeks

Yes. If the Boom Dev Team have put together something unique, the markets could go wild!

If the devteam will bring out the news we all expect - this will happen sure...
Activity: 336
Ok. So... Who's buying all the BoomCoin right now?

A very clever investor I think... Cheesy

Agreed Smiley

Current price of 1500 sat is a ridiculously low market cap of $82,000.

This coin will see 15k and depending on the products, potentially a long way beyond.
Ok. So... Who's buying all the BoomCoin right now?

A very clever investor I think... Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: