Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BOOM COIN |9% STAKE| BITTREX | BOOMTOWN | COINGATEWAY |PARTNERSHIPS | WP - page 90. (Read 309494 times)

Activity: 345
Merit: 250
Lol how much of a lame attempt was that on trex to get us to panic, hey that's not gonna work with us you just lost your position hahha

So you saying a shouldn't have dumped all my coins?
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
Lol how much of a lame attempt was that on trex to get us to panic, hey that's not gonna work with us you just lost your position hahha
Iv had syncing problems on a couple wallets like that when the block chain goes back abit, i just shut them down when they stick and open back up again, might take a few times but its always worked for me
Activity: 252
Why does syncing take forever? Been syncing all day and it's only moved 1000 blocks

Unfortunately having a stealth feature/anonymous transactions makes the blockchain synchronization slower. I have updated the Bootstrap file to rapidly increase syncing. Please make sure your using the latest wallet and please follow the bootstrap instructions. Thank you.

Boomcoin Blockchain Bootstrapping
Faster wallet synchronization

Wow that's awesome. Loaded the bootstrap file and inst-sync!
Activity: 250
Why does syncing take forever? Been syncing all day and it's only moved 1000 blocks

Unfortunately having a stealth feature/anonymous transactions makes the blockchain synchronization slower. I have updated the Bootstrap file to rapidly increase syncing. Please make sure your using the latest wallet and please follow the bootstrap instructions. Thank you.

Boomcoin Blockchain Bootstrapping
Faster wallet synchronization

Activity: 322

try close and reopen the wallet, wait until the syncing seems to stop, close and reopen again, do this over and over again until it's synced
Activity: 252
Activity: 113
ummm...not sure if this has been asked but...what is cleverhash? cant seem to find anything but the crowdfunder profile...the website doesn't give much away also...
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
I left it and now it seems to be working fine, staking no problem.

But ive got unconfirmed coins (around 53) that have been there ever since i did the first upgrade. They never get confirmed and wont go away, any ideas?

I mined this coin from the start and just bought a load more, this is a coin worth holding.
Thanks,

I just went to my recycle bin and reinstated the blkindex file.

I then started up my wallet and the boom logo has come up saying "importing bootstrap blockchain data file" its been like that for about 20mins now.

Do you think I should leave it for a while?
Activity: 1221
Ive just downloaded and done the bootstrap upgrade, but now when I try to open my wallet I get "error loading blkindex.dat"

Can anyone help with this?

I followed the instructions and deleted this before I moved the bootstrap.dat over.

I had the same ur problem. Don't delete blk0001.dat. If you delete this file, that error message will appear. You can reinstall the wallet by deleting everything in your Roam folder data wallet.dat file. Copy the bootstrap you download in that folder and Run the app.  Grin It takes about 3mins to sync
Ive just downloaded and done the bootstrap upgrade, but now when I try to open my wallet I get "error loading blkindex.dat"

Can anyone help with this?

I followed the instructions and deleted this before I moved the bootstrap.dat over.
Yer i see big things for boom too, its not just the dev you lot are the best group of holders iv ever been in a coin with n that give the dev time to progress and make things real

true, seriously when the dev said they needed one month, I thought price's gonna be 100-200 sat by now...but the price has only increased gradually, this is an amazing job done by the holders and the dev keeping holders informed. tbh, I see boom replacing some top 10 in a year or two if general interest in crypto continues.... I mean, which coin has 6 devs plus a whole COMPANY backing it up?....plus holders who have patiently waited half a month which is like two years in crypto...I'm gonna just keep my coins in the wallet and come back in December/January to get surprised lol
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
Hold on boom and on your coins! The big news will come!
Yer i see big things for boom too, its not just the dev you lot are the best group of holders iv ever been in a coin with n that give the dev time to progress and make things real
Lets's predict the peak price and price of boom at the end of 2014
Yes. Devteam is great. Nobody wants to sell at low
prices as it seems
Activity: 364
Updated Boom Mac Wallet Download v2.1.1.0

“Weekly Update”
8/29/14

We have had a very productive week here at Cleverhash. An insight into some of the components that we have been working on.

•   Multiple training sessions with inbound CSR’s.
•   Ongoing product development on schedule.
•   Website in development
•   Attorney document revisions & drafting
•   A new programmer was added to the team for the Token platform QT GUI redesign.
•   Prototyping graphic designers making progress
•   Boomcoin code improvements
•   Social media additions

We appreciate everyone’s patience. We are working diligently on many moving parts of this project and can’t wait for the launch. We are glad that the Boomcoin community will be part of it. Great things to come.

So much development, so little chatter. This is how some of the big coins of 2014 behaved before they went stratospheric!
Activity: 336
Updated Boom Mac Wallet Download v2.1.1.0

“Weekly Update”
8/29/14

We have had a very productive week here at Cleverhash. An insight into some of the components that we have been working on.

•   Multiple training sessions with inbound CSR’s.
•   Ongoing product development on schedule.
•   Website in development
•   Attorney document revisions & drafting
•   A new programmer was added to the team for the Token platform QT GUI redesign.
•   Prototyping graphic designers making progress
•   Boomcoin code improvements
•   Social media additions

We appreciate everyone’s patience. We are working diligently on many moving parts of this project and can’t wait for the launch. We are glad that the Boomcoin community will be part of it. Great things to come.

wow! thats a mouth full Smiley
Keep up the good work!
Better longterm then pump and dump.
In a few weeks we will see success
Pages:
Jump to: