Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BOOM COIN |9% STAKE| BITTREX | BOOMTOWN | COINGATEWAY |PARTNERSHIPS | WP - page 91. (Read 309494 times)

Activity: 241
Merit: 100
Updated Boom Mac Wallet Download v2.1.1.0

“Weekly Update”
8/29/14

We have had a very productive week here at Cleverhash. An insight into some of the components that we have been working on.

•   Multiple training sessions with inbound CSR’s.
•   Ongoing product development on schedule.
•   Website in development
•   Attorney document revisions & drafting
•   A new programmer was added to the team for the Token platform QT GUI redesign.
•   Prototyping graphic designers making progress
•   Boomcoin code improvements
•   Social media additions

We appreciate everyone’s patience. We are working diligently on many moving parts of this project and can’t wait for the launch. We are glad that the Boomcoin community will be part of it. Great things to come.

IT IS THE LONG TERM.
But we will go to the moon oneday .  maybe 100000sat.  Smiley
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Do you have some sneak previews from your work in progress?
Activity: 250
Merit: 250
Updated Boom Mac Wallet Download v2.1.1.0

“Weekly Update”
8/29/14

We have had a very productive week here at Cleverhash. An insight into some of the components that we have been working on.

•   Multiple training sessions with inbound CSR’s.
•   Ongoing product development on schedule.
•   Website in development
•   Attorney document revisions & drafting
•   A new programmer was added to the team for the Token platform QT GUI redesign.
•   Prototyping graphic designers making progress
•   Boomcoin code improvements
•   Social media additions

We appreciate everyone’s patience. We are working diligently on many moving parts of this project and can’t wait for the launch. We are glad that the Boomcoin community will be part of it. Great things to come.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
where is whitepaper? it was announce on 29. August or you guys delay it once  again ? Sad
Whitepaper was not announced for 29th dev said he will post weekly news
Activity: 358
Merit: 251
where is whitepaper? it was announce on 29. August or you guys delay it once  again ? Sad
Activity: 798
white paper released yet? Today is friday  Grin

Today's not white paper day dev made it clear Smiley it's gonna be some weekly updates and news about the company...he said white paper won't be released when all the work they are now doing is finished...

Think you're right...
Activity: 322

Today's not white paper day dev made it clear Smiley it's gonna be some weekly updates and news about the company...he said white paper won't be released when all the work they are now doing is finished...
Activity: 1221
You are right. All we need is some Good News and the whitepaper.
Our Time will come  Roll Eyes
Activity: 854
Merit: 1002
My wallet spent 10 hours to sync but only 10% -_- Still syncing

Boomcoin Blockchain Bootstrapping
Faster wallet synchronization

You can't get a more responsible dev than this one...

indeed  Cheesy

this is really interesting how this coin is going, as I bought at 2.5k i'm still at loss but whatever, long term seems promising Smiley
Hey there...   Smiley

We are all waiting for the news tomorrow...
 ;DWhy no one communicate?

Done.. Thank you very much xDDD
Activity: 322

You can't get a more responsible dev than this one...
Activity: 250

try restarting the wallet
Same  Sad I tried to reinstall the wallet but same issue
Activity: 589
Merit: 500

try restarting the wallet
Activity: 336
What Boomcoin already got:

- Ultra fast transactions (less than 10 seconds)
- A 5 star Proof of Developer rate
- Working Stealth Adresses
- Active developer(s)

What's upcomming:

- A unique 7 out of 7 star review in a month
- An upcomming white paper reserved on friday 29th of August
- Anonymous transactions
- BoomBox\

Inspired by CaseBox an open-source framework for developing custom content management solutions and Bitcoin’s decentralized block-chain, we began looking for ways to incorporate this B2B solution in the QT for an innovative decentralized platform business and consumers.  Centralized data storage will be a thing of the past and our contribution to block-chain 2.0 technology will help pave the way for true innovation in the crypto-currency space. Big progress is made by small steps in the right direction.

In the coming months we will release a whitepaper and a detailed development road-map that will illustrate in full detail the direction and conceptual mindset of our hand selected development team. We are calling this feature BoomBox. We have included a video presentation below done by the CaseBox open-source development team and a screenshot.

We feel that the future of cloud based technology does not reside in a centralized solution but in a decentralized network that will secure data and provide true privacy. We goal is to build a platform simular to CaseBoxes open-source platform and integrate this concept into the QT on a decentralized network.

Whitepaper on friday? Are you shure?

Quote from Boomcoindev on 22 August 2014:

''We just got back from a meeting with our manufacturer. Everything is looking real good. Alot or work is still ahead of us. I will post a more detailed progress report on Friday. Smiley

Thanks for your support. ''

Edit: Sorry, this is about the progress with Cleverhash, tought it was about the white paper
What Boomcoin already got:

- Ultra fast transactions (less than 10 seconds)
- A 5 star Proof of Developer rate
- Working Stealth Adresses
- Active developer(s)

What's upcomming:

- A unique 7 out of 7 star review in a month
- An upcomming white paper reserved on friday 29th of August
- Anonymous transactions
- BoomBox\

Inspired by CaseBox an open-source framework for developing custom content management solutions and Bitcoin’s decentralized block-chain, we began looking for ways to incorporate this B2B solution in the QT for an innovative decentralized platform business and consumers.  Centralized data storage will be a thing of the past and our contribution to block-chain 2.0 technology will help pave the way for true innovation in the crypto-currency space. Big progress is made by small steps in the right direction.

In the coming months we will release a whitepaper and a detailed development road-map that will illustrate in full detail the direction and conceptual mindset of our hand selected development team. We are calling this feature BoomBox. We have included a video presentation below done by the CaseBox open-source development team and a screenshot.

We feel that the future of cloud based technology does not reside in a centralized solution but in a decentralized network that will secure data and provide true privacy. We goal is to build a platform simular to CaseBoxes open-source platform and integrate this concept into the QT on a decentralized network.

Whitepaper on friday? Are you shure?
Pages:
Jump to: