Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BOTCOIN (BOT) "The People's Bot!" Presale SOLD OUT! Download Botzilla Now! - page 72. (Read 127213 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
V2 V2, we want V2. What is the estimated time until the V2 functions are enabled?
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Activity: 798
I tell you what, these coins are fast.Took about 10 seconds!
LIR Dev. www.letitride.io
Activity: 826
Ar she blows. Downloading now, hopefully I'll be the 1st one staking and take advantage of the extra time to set up my coins in amounts of 10 coins each.

TOO LLLAAAATTTEEE     Tongue

The race is on mate. See you at the finish line.

I am already there  Wink

I win I win, I'm there too this is awesome. Well done dev team and thank for the update.
Ar she blows. Downloading now, hopefully I'll be the 1st one staking and take advantage of the extra time to set up my coins in amounts of 10 coins each.

TOO LLLAAAATTTEEE     Tongue

The race is on mate. See you at the finish line.
Activity: 616

Hello BotCoiners

As promised, the trading suite and coin wallet are now ready for download. Moving your coins to the wallet as soon as possible allows you to benefit immediately from DPOS staking.

We will now begin focusing on our V2 development program. As you may have noticed, V2 will be largely centered around mobility features that will allow you to use Botzilla on the go via lightweight app-based interfaces backed up by cloud-based back-ends. In addition, our API development will evolve to include the ability to read group dynamics in market movements, allowing you to be always  one step ahead of the crowd. Our in-app Bot Buddy companion will help you become a better trader by suggesting adjustments to your trading strategies.

Installation Instructions:

Important: use the download link in the original OP. Do not download from any other link!

Step 1)  Download the installation package from the OP, unpack it and start up your wallet client (Botcoin QT). Make sure you allow the firewall exception when prompted.
Step 2)  Allow wallet to sync. Transfer your coins into your wallet (100 coins needed to enable the trading suite).
Step 3) Close and then restart your wallet. The botzilla menu item will now be enabled. Enjoy your bot!

Note:

• The orderbooks can take several moments to load after you start Botzilla.
• You must enter your API key for C-Cex for that market to display
• Always trade responsibly

+99999999
Activity: 20
Merit: 0

Hello BotCoiners

As promised, the trading suite and coin wallet are now ready for download. Moving your coins to the wallet as soon as possible allows you to benefit immediately from DPOS staking.

We will now begin focusing on our V2 development program. As you may have noticed, V2 will be largely centered around mobility features that will allow you to use Botzilla on the go via lightweight app-based interfaces backed up by cloud-based back-ends. In addition, our API development will evolve to include the ability to read group dynamics in market movements, allowing you to be always  one step ahead of the crowd. Our in-app Bot Buddy companion will help you become a better trader by suggesting adjustments to your trading strategies.

Installation Instructions:

Important: use the download link in the original OP. Do not download from any other link!

Step 1)  Download the installation package from the OP, unpack it and start up your wallet client (Botcoin QT). Make sure you allow the firewall exception when prompted.
Step 2)  Allow wallet to sync. Transfer your coins into your wallet (100 coins needed to enable the trading suite).
Step 3) Close and then restart your wallet. The botzilla menu item will now be enabled. Enjoy your bot!

Note:

• The orderbooks can take several moments to load after you start Botzilla.
• You must enter your API key for C-Cex for that market to display
• Always trade responsibly
legendary
Activity: 2321
Merit: 1292
Encrypted Money, Baby!
Trex won't add this coin. They have be informed about this scam Wink

It's 3 btc to be listed on Bittrex, what makes you think they wont add it, even if it was a scam when the payday of adding it would be so substantial that I don't see any way they cant.
Would you be willing to make a small wager on if they add it or not?
I'd be interested in a small 2 or 3 btc bet.

I'd be in for sure; the only problem is that I'm also quite certain that they'll add this coin.
Activity: 616
Circ believers, also known as bag holders, came to cry and fud. It took relatively long  Smiley

It's 3 btc to be listed on Bittrex, what makes you think they wont add it, even if it was a scam when the payday of adding it would be so substantial that I don't see any way they cant.
Would you be willing to make a small wager on if they add it or not?
I'd be interested in a small 2 or 3 btc bet.
Activity: 173
Merit: 100

That would be cute from a member or below but from you lol This will be added on bittrex within the week. You should have brought more at ICO.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Activity: 243
Merit: 250
reality overcomes
aaaand when the release? at 9 am EST?

haha we are indeed lets get this show on the road and have a thread buzzing with talk about the bot and its features. The wait has been good but I think its time and our friends eyes here does too Smiley
Activity: 447
Merit: 501
I see a solid naebator behind botcoin  Cool
Activity: 294
Trade or Dyer
I see a solid team behind botcoin, I love it  Cool
Pages:
Jump to: