Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BOTCOIN (BOT) "The People's Bot!" Presale SOLD OUT! Download Botzilla Now! - page 69. (Read 127213 times)

Activity: 239
Merit: 100
and don't forget to push fake volume button to sell and buy into own orders in order to make it look like an awesome natural growing coin

You are the ultimate shrimp, sad kid didn't get in early now is upset once again for missing out. Bot works great for most. It's not too late.. get that next double, although I'm sure you prob don't own any bitcoins to fuck with.

I wish I could be shrimp stripper like yourself but boobcuntplus has his ass full of you cuties to handle so i guess i just passing by to say hi and hoping to get an invitation for tonites shrimp striptease party when ya'll bro's lure some n00bs pocketmoney with a fake volume coin

I had a white screen under botzilla, but after closing the wallet and opening it up again everything is working as it should.

dude
push volume button and leave it on
Dad
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
I had a white screen under botzilla, but after closing the wallet and opening it up again everything is working as it should.
Activity: 447
Merit: 250
and don't forget to push fake volume button to sell and buy into own orders in order to make it look like an awesome natural growing coin

You are the ultimate shrimp, sad kid didn't get in early now is upset once again for missing out. Bot works great for most. It's not too late.. get that next double, although I'm sure you prob don't own any bitcoins to fuck with.
Activity: 20
If you are encountering a white screen on the Arb page, but all other functions are normal, try this fix:

Close the qt-client and wait a few seconds.
Open the folder C:\Users\
Double click on the one that is your username

Your path now should be something like,
C:\Users\Henry

so then go to
C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Botcoin

and you should see a file named version.txt

Delete that file, and re-run the qt-client. Let us know if arbitrage is still not working after it re-loads.

Walter
YEAH LETS ALL SHRIMP STRIPTEASE TONITE WHEN WE FOOL SOME PEOPLE OFF SOME MONEY WITH FAKING VOLUME YEAH
Activity: 1098
Merit: 500
Will the standalone version be ready in 4 weeks after stake period is done
Activity: 616
And thank you henry botcoin & team, works fine now! now just waiting the stake  Wink
Can we start buying and selling into our own orders, today?

SHRIMPS LET GET THE STRIPTEASTE PARTY STARTED YA'LL

LETS GO BRO'S
Ok here's how to fix the white screen.

!!! WARNING: This user is a newbie. If you are expecting a message from a more veteran member, then this is an imposter !!!

Ok, try the following steps:

Close the qt-client and wait a few seconds.
Open the folder C:\Users\
Double click on the one that is your username

Your path now should be something like,
C:\Users\Henry

so then go to
C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Botcoin

and you should see a file named version.txt

Delete that file, and re-run the qt-client. Let me know if arbitrage is still not working after it re-loads.
Activity: 20
Just a reminder, bot dev is in irc for another hour or so if anyone is having problems with set up.

https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.kiwiirc.com/?nick=botuser1

Type "#botcoin" in the channel if it is empty.

Walter
Sweet shrimps

lets manipulate market and make this volume become huge

lets fool n00bs out of some money straight away

thats how we roll, emc2whale style
Nice. Stake is rolling in!!

how long it took to start staking?
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
Nice. Stake is rolling in!!
Activity: 161
My bot is working flawlessly. I was careful to follow the instructions.  Going slow at first, just figuring things out. But it seems smooth.

Activity: 429
Pythagoras and Plato are my brothers.
I got the white page too when I downloaded it and ran it the first time but I think its because I did not give it time to load because I shut down the wallet and when I reopened it and left it for about 10 seconds the problem was gone.
Great job devs.
when staking starts?

What a troll you are.. First you have these problems and now all you care about is staking. What's the deal
?

All I want is a working bot and a staking wallet.

Send me a PM and I can help you resolve your issue.

PM sent, thank you
Activity: 294
SynqCrypto Team
when staking starts?

What a troll you are.. First you have these problems and now all you care about is staking. What's the deal
?

All I want is a working bot and a staking wallet.
Why dont you check OP for that information? dont make yourself look like a fool.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
Wallet working great over here. Good job devs!

Nice to see ya Jugger. How you been man?
Pages:
Jump to: