Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BOTCOIN (BOT) "The People's Bot!" Presale SOLD OUT! Download Botzilla Now! - page 76. (Read 127213 times)

Activity: 354
Merit: 252
And here we have the drop below ICO price.

Such a HYPE and then selling in less then 24 HOURS after ICO Wink We all know what that means.

People should start buying in real projects not those scam projects Wink

Nice. Another moralizer coin abandoner. You are a joke.

At least I know your sin. You see it in others and hate humanity, but it's your reflection you hate.

Such a HYPE and then selling in less then 24 HOURS after ICO Wink We all know what that means.

Are you mad because you didnt buy the ICO? Time to start fudding?

Dude, tomorrow when the bot pops online for all bobs shrimps there will be tons of fake buys and sell, that volume and price rate will skyrock

Mooooooon! Wooo Wooo  Kiss Grin Roll Eyes

Wow, I went and had a full day and you are here. You are pitiful with no life.

I'm glad you lose, frankly. I won't hide my disdain for you like you hide your disdain for everyone. At least I'm honest.
This will go back to ico price, very soon.

I hope so, I sold one of my bots i'd like to rebuy it ^_^

Profit is profit. Predictions are coming thick and fast from people who dared not risk shit. Funny that they are so well at making predictions but don't make no money from it, I wonder why.

It's butthurt anger. They hate it when they miss the boat, and hate others for succeeding where they fail. Trolls pass off their misanthropy as caring, but the only people they fool are the noobs.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500

Dude, tomorrow when the bot pops online for all bobs shrimps there will be tons of fake buys and sell, that volume and price rate will skyrock

Mooooooon! Wooo Wooo  Kiss Grin Roll Eyes

You need to relax. If you think you'll wake up tomorrow and be at 0.01 your crazy. It will take some time for the smoke to build before the fire catches. Just relax and go for the ride.
Activity: 239
Merit: 100

Mooooooon! Wooo Wooo  Kiss Grin Roll Eyes
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

You mean projects like your things. 1 coin 0.4btc lmao yeh righto. Why are you hawked at the price for anyway? When I just checked it touched ICO which does not really mean shit does it.
legendary
Activity: 1120

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
What's the difference from this and circ bot?

The ticker: CIRC/BOT

You will all be told the difference tomorrow when it is tested by the community and I'm sure it has a bigger difference than a ticker as you will see Cheesy

The right question should be "will bot ends like circ did?"

CIRC has not quite ended though has it, its not looking good but it still is there and being worked on according to the dev updates. Has CIRC ended because it is not mooning still?

The difference I think will be very obvious judging by the first post of this thread where it describes the features, have you read them at all?

I have and yes big differences are coming.
Activity: 295

You think circ is dead ?  Wink
No, circ is in accumulation phase right now. It will be pumped when BOT will be dumped Smiley
Activity: 53
Merit: 0

You think circ is dead ?  Wink
Activity: 493
Merit: 500

CIRC has not quite ended though has it, its not looking good but it still is there and being worked on according to the dev updates. Has CIRC ended because it is not mooning still?

The difference I think will be very obvious judging by the first post of this thread where it describes the features, have you read them at all?
Activity: 264
Merit: 100
TEMCO
Did you try one, yet?

I actually find the idea of combining a wallet with automated trading software interesting. Though I didn't use any wallet trader before. What makes them worse than "conventional" trading tools?

Nothing makes them worse and I find the idea of combining them excellent. I brought 5 bots and I could soon sell and get one free so that in itself of course I like lol Tomorrow we test our beauty, looking forward to it no end.

Yes the idea is exelent but not for 99% of investors. If you make some profit out of this it's good for you... People are not buying this to use the bot, but to make some profit. Same as CIRC.

The bot in the right hands can and will equal profit so that would be silly to think that people are not in it for profit. Now if they don't want to use the bot to work for their profit then that is their hard luck and they deserve the few quid profit and put the bots in the hands that do want to use them.
Activity: 868

Different GUI, haha. We will see tomorrow I will compare the executables...

Try to compile source and you could learn about it.
Ops, sorry, source will be hidden as circ. Right dev?  Grin Grin

Different GUI, haha. We will see tomorrow I will compare the executables...
Did you try one, yet?

I actually find the idea of combining a wallet with automated trading software interesting. Though I didn't use any wallet trader before. What makes them worse than "conventional" trading tools?

Nothing makes them worse and I find the idea of combining them excellent. I brought 5 bots and I could soon sell and get one free so that in itself of course I like lol Tomorrow we test our beauty, looking forward to it no end.

Yes the idea is exelent but not for 99% of investors. If you make some profit out of this it's good for you... People are not buying this to use the bot, but to make some profit. Same as CIRC.
Activity: 868

The ticker: CIRC/BOT
legendary
Activity: 1232
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
Did you try one, yet?

Did you try one, yet?

Try some serious bot with indicators and programable logic and then you can compare it with this. And you can make your own decision later.
This is only for making profit fore some groups. You will see after some time.
Good luck
Pages:
Jump to: