Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BOUNTY] BitCAD - Encrypted Smart Platform - page 10. (Read 43465 times)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 282
thanks for the payments, received 293 bitcad tokens. Tell me please price this tokens.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 267
Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com
Anyone else got an email requiring to download a wallet to get coins from bounty participation? if so who has tested it at virustotal? i checked seems ok but better to check with more people.
This is the link sent via email: https://mega.nz/#!21wu5DxThB%21CcxOOp5K3Us8KXtBK6M2mpsA4aBBccvyRbYZdFbiNqs  better to download after others can tell how sure this is. thanks!
Activity: 394
Merit: 100
hello dev,, how to claim bitcad bounty,,,?? i see in spreadsheets, there are have my account is OK?
Activity: 290
Merit: 100
Thank you Bitcad team .I just wanted to confirm that i have received Bitcad token..
How to add or see bitcad token in the myetherwallet? I still not seen bitcad code listed there.
Activity: 823
Merit: 500
SquidCoin.cash
Thank you Bitcad team .I just wanted to confirm that i have received Bitcad token..
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1023
I am a good bro
Still no exchanges, no announcement, they just delay everything. Everybody wait for an exchange, even if it's small. BitCAD need an exchange and volume. If nobody want to buy tokens what would investors do with them? They need to show us some work towards project.

Its actually offically added to EtherDelta today: https://etherdelta.github.io/#BCD-ETH

Ofcourse its 3x cheaper than ICO price and nobody wants to buy.
Activity: 610
Merit: 250
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
on sheet , i not see address wallet, how they the team distribution the bounties? I think they are not serious in bounty this
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1485
Still no exchanges, no announcement, they just delay everything. Everybody wait for an exchange, even if it's small. BitCAD need an exchange and volume. If nobody want to buy tokens what would investors do with them? They need to show us some work towards project.
Activity: 508
Merit: 254
I have heard few days ago on telegram that they will gonna distribute the social media bounty and also they have given some forums too to collect the data of participants but they are not updating their status here or on telegram i dont know why they are quit and not speaking regarding distribution of tokens.

Not sure if they are really paying you guys but I don't see any news coming up from the team and even the ANN main thread looks to be a dead one with the OP being tagged red.So does this really work out to have the coins and no exchange to dump it? Come on guys move on!!

How long do we have to be patient? If I were an investor, I guess I would be crazy right now. Though some investor took their tokens. And I not sure if they really will paying. Embarrassed

Activity: 574
Merit: 251
Many participants are still hoping tos get bounty, I think everything is clear that this project is a scam and better do not ever think bounty.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
I have heard few days ago on telegram that they will gonna distribute the social media bounty and also they have given some forums too to collect the data of participants but they are not updating their status here or on telegram i dont know why they are quit and not speaking regarding distribution of tokens.

Not sure if they are really paying you guys but I don't see any news coming up from the team and even the ANN main thread looks to be a dead one with the OP being tagged red.So does this really work out to have the coins and no exchange to dump it? Come on guys move on!!
Activity: 1190
Merit: 102
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005
I have received some bounty for the signature, where can I use it to redeem on any exchange?

Do we have any such information on which all exchanges bitcad is trading?

Where can i get the address to add custom token  Huh Huh Huh
i had to search for hours but i find it two pages back  : 

Their message from telegram:

Hi contract address: 0x660B612ec57754d949AC1A09D0c2937A010dEe05

6 decimals
Activity: 812
I have received some bounty for the signature, where can I use it to redeem on any exchange?

Where can i get the address to add custom token  Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 546
Merit: 255

Activity: 868
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Has anybody received their bounty yet or has it been abandoned ? I would never trust some anonymous message or anything asking me to download anything and noone should.
Way people are still believe this project going to distribute the bounties. There no any information about bounty distribution for the bitcad team. And I got same info about this project that this is a scam project.
Yes, it looks very strange. Developers are almost not engaged in their topic on the forum. In occasion of payments of silence.
Although they reply in the telegram. I will go in there and read what they wrote in the last days.
Maybe find something useful.
Activity: 980
FREE $50 BONUS - STAKE - [click signature]
still waiting for information untill the end of the month ,, hope dev read this thread

yeah . i hope they read. But unfortunately I   think they dont will read.maybe they are reading and   they are not getting us serious?  The project is still garbage like at first.They collected money and now nobody cares for team.perhaps they trying to spend time and they will wait they are waiting for our forgotten to project.

Activity: 610
Merit: 250
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
still waiting for information untill the end of the month ,, hope dev read this thread
Activity: 242
Merit: 10
What in the telegraph comments about the dev are there?
Activity: 910
Merit: 103
Has anybody received their bounty yet or has it been abandoned ? I would never trust some anonymous message or anything asking me to download anything and noone should.
Way people are still believe this project going to distribute the bounties. There no any information about bounty distribution for the bitcad team. And I got same info about this project that this is a scam project.
That was a bad news for us we are done on our part for this campaign and in the end no payment at all, may I know what happened to bitcad project?
How do we know that what was happen, We openly know that all of us receive scam email to claim bounty, the true is let us download malicious software. How about direct pm them for help and wait for reply ?
Pages:
Jump to: