Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BOUNTY] BitCAD - Encrypted Smart Platform - page 14. (Read 43467 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 251
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
there are so much instructions being said to telegram about how to get the bitcad tokens BUT NO CLEAR instructions here to be found. they should and must instruct clearly people here because not all have joined the telegram channel.  PLEASE CLARIFY HERE WHAT TO DO  IN CLAIMING THE BOUNTY, PLEASE.
Activity: 966
Merit: 250
I have long participated with this project
How to claim my payment?
Here is the information about me and the proof that I am really following this project
facebook username : fickiy tambenk
link profile facebook : https://web.facebook.com/fickiy.tambenk
total frends : 4999
numb in spreadsheets : 187
address ETH : 0xa8406ce21B9043fa7cFB1c77c0FEAe47150e1AfA

twitter username : fickiy
link to twitter profile : https://twitter.com/Fikiy8
follower : 1491
numb in spreadsheets : 268
address ETH : 0xa8406ce21B9043fa7cFB1c77c0FEAe47150e1AfA
legendary
Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001
When will the payment dividend be made? And how to add BitCad token in my wallet?

Please PM me with the answer to my question this

Their message from telegram:

Hi contract address: 0x660B612ec57754d949AC1A09D0c2937A010dEe05

6 decimals

Please provide your personal Ethereum address to email [email protected]

thanks for your information
i hope bitcad will not scam

and want to correct the email address to [email protected]

What is Token symbol??

Do they really payout after the scam accusation against them? but from where does the funding come for the bounty when they were not even able to prove the proof of their funds?

I would like to know this from the OP, since I too was part of the signature campaign but never heard much from the team.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
When will the payment dividend be made? And how to add BitCad token in my wallet?

6 decimals

What is Token symbol??
Activity: 1050
Merit: 251
guys leave this thread you are wasting your time here this is scam project please report this thread to close.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
No response or update from dev yet?
Activity: 322
How I can receive my BitCAD token for fb and twitter bounty campaign
myetherwallet: 0x1D3aAE726b1967c2695f6340570eCFC574ea2CF9

answer plz
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

6 decimals

Activity: 602
This project seems to be a bit problematic, because ICO has already finished and until the present moment the bounty manager or some ADM has not responded or made statements here in Bitcointalk
Activity: 737
Merit: 11
be patience guys .. still waiting till end the month
Yeah right, we wait until there is an official clarification, although the project is a scam I don't invest, just join on twitter campaign.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 260
Trphy.io
I am not know when we all here will get the payments of BitCad? i heard the news this project is scam is wheter that right?
and i'm see OP get negative trust.
hmm what happened with this BitCad?
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
be patience guys .. still waiting till end the month
Activity: 392
Merit: 257
If team will come back and put this coin to any exchange it could be fun to see dump and pumps.
Activity: 700
Merit: 277
Warning from experienced members make me also sure if this project scam, initially I was interested to invest and following this bounty, luckily I follow the discussion here and it turns out this project proved to be a scam.
Activity: 504
so it turned scam in the end. I have joined the twitter campaign for this scam. i don't find it a waste because i don't retweet a lot. did they got only few btc which the team lose hope or have they been planning to scam since day one?  there were real good projects when they started their ICO which is why bitcad was left behind.
it turns out that the beautiful photo Facebook is fake and neither of which is good don't have to wait?

In the middle of the road I left a bounty for this project, the conversation happened and it was finally a scam.
Very unfortunate by doing a photo edit that turned out to be fake.
Activity: 630
so it turned scam in the end. I have joined the twitter campaign for this scam. i don't find it a waste because i don't retweet a lot. did they got only few btc which the team lose hope or have they been planning to scam since day one?  there were real good projects when they started their ICO which is why bitcad was left behind.
it turns out that the beautiful photo Facebook is fake and neither of which is good don't have to wait?
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
= GAME OVER =
Activity: 339

If there is any new best news, I am waiting for it. Hopefully can be a good communication, so resolved

I also hope the same. Hopefully good news will come.
Pages:
Jump to: