Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BOUNTY] BitCAD - Encrypted Smart Platform - page 3. (Read 43465 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
The participants were paid as far as I know. They said the got their bounties but the problem with this token is that its not listed on any exchange and no team member has ever been here talkjng to the investors which is why there is no market to it. If they distributed the bounties,  maybe the do have plans somehow.
Yes some of the participants already paid, but until now I still have not received payment from this campaign bounty. And still no response
How could you know if somebody received any payment? I didn't even find any payment address in any bounty spreadsheet. I participated in social bounty and don't know when they distribute bounty,even BitCad team has no activity in this forum.
Activity: 714
Merit: 503
Is there any one got Bounty yet ?? it has been a long long time already

How dumb are you? when it is already said a lot of times about this project being a scam and you already have a person posting about you saying the truth

Just move on to another thread, if you want to get scammed then you can still send money to their contract address on the site.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Is there any one got Bounty yet ?? it has been a long long time already
Activity: 658
its clearly a scam, yet people still asking the bounty
legendary
Activity: 945
Merit: 1003
The participants were paid as far as I know. They said the got their bounties but the problem with this token is that its not listed on any exchange and no team member has ever been here talkjng to the investors which is why there is no market to it. If they distributed the bounties,  maybe the do have plans somehow.
Yes some of the participants already paid, but until now I still have not received payment from this campaign bounty. And still no response

Don't despair. Even if you have the tokens in your wallet you can't do anything to it because there is no market. I don't know why they distribute it. The team seem to be careless, I threw away few eth for the project thinking it can be useful for the future but my guess is wrong.

Even many people are posting here, waiting to get this bounty and where do these guys actually get it to dump? when you don't even see anyone from the team coming up here and replying to any of your queries.It's a useless token and people should move on from here to some project where there is worth time to promote the project and get some bounty.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

Don't despair. Even if you have the tokens in your wallet you can't do anything to it because there is no market. I don't know why they distribute it. The team seem to be careless, I threw away few eth for the project thinking it can be useful for the future but my guess is wrong.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
Activity: 2240
Merit: 270
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
I believe it is still a problem if the complaint cant still be heard. It is now a common thing among the projects to leave the thread either the announcement or the bounty to the managers. A manager who manages more than 5 projects and know barely nothing about the projects but also looking for money. It shouldnt continue like this and this is because of the ubiquitous crowdfund idea that I know regulation should be forced soon on it
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018
Activity: 887
there are no market for this token ?

The team already left this forum and no one here to respond from their side on the scam alert raised against them.If I am not wrong they got 1m$ in funding from outside of this forum and even then they have no update for the product and exchanges don't even exist.Some people are trading it on etherdelta.Buy if you see some fortune in it.

So noone got paid for their bounty ? I hate when they make us wait so lojng we forget about it. Maybe it is a tactic of Devs. Make the payment so far away that most people forget.

This is what you can expect from this thread, scam people and leave this forum.I hope you got to know early and so there will be no such bounty expectation from all participants.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 277

The team already left this forum and no one here to respond from their side on the scam alert raised against them.If I am not wrong they got 1m$ in funding from outside of this forum and even then they have no update for the product and exchanges don't even exist.Some people are trading it on etherdelta.Buy if you see some fortune in it.

So noone got paid for their bounty ? I hate when they make us wait so lojng we forget about it. Maybe it is a tactic of Devs. Make the payment so far away that most people forget.
Activity: 886

Activity: 672
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1421
Merit: 1001
Hey dev i dont received my bounty BitCAD!

ADRESS  0x07BA5C44575A30e39A138a74a4d3B74eBB460a9f

Me too! Check Pm @dev please

Thanks
Activity: 304
Hey dev i dont received my bounty BitCAD!

ADRESS  0x07BA5C44575A30e39A138a74a4d3B74eBB460a9f
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
hey dev i dont received my bounty BitCAD
Twitter account:  https://twitter.com/Hridoybs (sp 594)
Facebook account:https://web.facebook.com/hridoyroyb (sp 785)
Eth--0x3A424C516ac25B4ec3Cf355Fc7D0F6531b46904E

It's a scam project and don't expect to receive any free tokens.Even if you do receive those tokens there are no exchanges to trade it.So I would suggest you stay away from this thread.
I've got some BCD from bounty. And there's exchange to trade it.
https://etherdelta.github.io/#BCD-ETH
So, it's maybe scam but the token is not useless

Only people who are not much aware of this token might have set the buy wall on ether delta and that too very less price.Now dump your tokens and convert your BTC to any other alts which have a good volume and are on a top exchange.
Activity: 644
Merit: 501

It's a scam project and don't expect to receive any free tokens.Even if you do receive those tokens there are no exchanges to trade it.So I would suggest you stay away from this thread.
I've got some BCD from bounty. And there's exchange to trade it.
https://etherdelta.github.io/#BCD-ETH
So, it's maybe scam but the token is not useless
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Is there way to get bounties, I recevied mail from them. is that genuine mail?

That is a phishing attempt to hack your system and get all coins you have.Don't download the file or you will end up losing everything you have.All I would request admins/mods to lock this thread since this has no purpose when the project has been declared scam.
Activity: 504
Is there way to get bounties, I recevied mail from them. is that genuine mail?
Activity: 293

rip my coins then
Pages:
Jump to: