Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BOUNTY] BitCAD - Encrypted Smart Platform - page 33. (Read 43495 times)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 282
Joined to the twitter and facebook bounty campaign, thanks.
Activity: 729
Merit: 250
I'm participants of the BitCAD Blog posts campaign, when the spreadheet will be update?
Activity: 504
Merit: 501
i made retweets, please check it, i am #160
Activity: 518
it seems that I suggest that the bounty is added for example to add bounty video maybe it can bring your project to be more familiar with people
NrX
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
WTF, why until now the spreadsheet not updated, what happen with you dev.  Huh Huh Huh Huh

It is because everything is on hold. Main ICO site got some error and it was not accessible by anyone. Management is trying to solve the issues and everything is postponed temporary. Have patience all will be back up and up to dated once they sort out the problems.
Activity: 295
I want to join this project hopefully successful
Activity: 462
bvo.trybravo.com
WTF, why until now the spreadsheet not updated, what happen with you dev.  Huh Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 522
Merit: 100
joined facebook bounty
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing
hi my name is in fb bounty spreadsheet and i am regularly liking sharing etc Bitcad fb posts but in spreadsheet it doesnt show ok against my name.Why?
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
Good project .. and good bounty ^^
Activity: 700
Merit: 270
The project will start on May 11th and there is no explanation why it did not start yet. It was not until the time when the tabloda was updated. Can we get information about that?

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
joined facebook bounty
Activity: 644
Merit: 251
Joined Facebook andytwitter bounty👍
Gooooooooood luck #BitCad
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
einc.io
Joined for the twitter and facebook bounty campaign. Thanks team and good luck this project!
Activity: 644
Merit: 501
I applied for signature campaign. Can you tell me what's the period for 13 posts in weekly basis?
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
SEO here. From a pure search perspective, it's not a good idea to have lots of sites each with multiple links pointing back to your website.

I advise reducing the link requirement in blog articles to just one link back to your site.
Activity: 230
Who knows dominates in good and evil!
Hi @vladmitrofanov

Will BitCad coins tradable on exchange in the future?
Activity: 826
Merit: 254
I register for Translation, but haven't receive any  comment yet.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing
I think signature and social campaign spreadsheets will be updated.There's no need for participants to worry about it.
Pages:
Jump to: