Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BOUNTY] MIROCANA.COM BOUNTY CAMPAIGN - page 2. (Read 16489 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 103
February 14, 2018, 10:29:36 PM
Can't sing in the backoffice. It shows an error just after entering my private key "Internal server error occurred, please try again." Has anybody faced the same issue?

most likely is their website
Merit: 103
February 14, 2018, 10:29:12 PM
any idea when exchange?
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS
February 10, 2018, 09:38:33 AM
Can't sing in the backoffice. It shows an error just after entering my private key "Internal server error occurred, please try again." Has anybody faced the same issue?
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
February 09, 2018, 03:48:31 PM
Information on the Bounty was small, now they are paying too little ... What to expect!
Merit: 10
February 07, 2018, 12:53:15 PM
I only received 97 MIRO.
I joined the gift of Video.
Oh now
Activity: 406
Merit: 109
February 05, 2018, 03:06:15 AM
I am interested in Article Bounty
What is the email address where we have to email our posts ?
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 1089
Still not received anything for translation.  Is there any updated info on sending out the tokens to participants?

Same here, no news, let's be more patient im sure all be fine.
Activity: 802
Merit: 501
Still not received anything for translation.  Is there any updated info on sending out the tokens to participants?
Activity: 868
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I checked my Mirocana account now and find that not all tokens, which I've earned in bounty campaign, was sent to my balance.
Has anyone encountered such a problem? How did you solve it?
Activity: 994
Merit: 263
PassiveIncomeHunter
First they charged me for Twitter and Facebook bounty 1400+ tokens. The next day, only 72+ tokens were listed in the spreadsheet. The day after I started writing questions in the Telegram, they blocked me (or did they close all the channels?).
As a result, I was sent 38.75 tokens and their manager, @vladlena, who answered my questions during the campaign silently for several days.

#Mirocana - the SCAM I wish them to choke with money from investors and hunters! Angry Angry Angry F*ck them all!
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
A New Exchange Era
Guys, when will the distribution of Miro tokens? I already filled out the form for receiving tokens for a long time, but my Mirocana account is still empty.
Activity: 228
Merit: 102
Really? You just banned me in chat for ask? Nice project...
Where is my tokens for twitter and article bounty? I taked only tokens for signature
lsc
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
21-btc Club
for weeks the same error?
"Internal server error occurred, please try again."
for weeks no response to my emails?
for weeks, the telegram channel is down?
For weeks, I feel to be a fraud victim of mirocana
Activity: 154
Merit: 11
please what's the price of mirro?
Activity: 442
Merit: 253
20 tokens for work  Angry
Activity: 630
Merit: 110
Wow .. just WOW .. 0.007 ETH for a ANN translation ... or how to scam people doing stuff for you !!! 8$ for hours work ... unbelievable
don't be surprised they used to get such payments) It's a standard russian salary Grin
Activity: 616
Merit: 263
Wow .. just WOW .. 0.007 ETH for a ANN translation ... or how to scam people doing stuff for you !!! 8$ for hours work ... unbelievable
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
why is the total reward bounty now reduced so much from what was said before ico ended? Huh Huh
Hey, I realized  what's the deal)) They have hired about 5-10 freaks for telegram channel for further cheating investors. And probably they will pay them our tokens  Grin Grin Grin or they will cheat them as well. Will see
I will never work again with russian team)))
Look, the point is I saw this coming.
 Grin Grin Grin
Pages:
Jump to: