Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BOUNTY] MIROCANA.COM BOUNTY CAMPAIGN - page 3. (Read 16489 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 110
I received only 200 tokens insteade 5000! Realy man?
Me too 369 tokens for 9 weeks of signature campaign (5.5 stakes per week)
Activity: 228
Merit: 102
I received only 200 tokens insteade 5000! Realy man?
Activity: 994
Merit: 263
PassiveIncomeHunter
Does anyone know if they burnt unsold tokens?
Activity: 490
Merit: 104
explain situation:
I earned 3000 miro, and received only 148
very much hoped that this project would be normal. It's pity that I was wrong
Activity: 616
Merit: 107
I participated in Facebook from 1 week, my reward is 18 mirro ... Undecided
As a result, you will not earn on reducing payments by 20 times, this will ruin you.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 143
My balance was 1500 coins now and 77 coins only. Any explanation?
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
Hi manager mirocana, why my entry in my miro account is only 97.

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Distributed Intelligent IoT Technology
Very ugly did. Turn everything back!

When I started writing them in telegrams and to seek the truth, they may then better not figured out how to block me there. It is very ugly.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
tipical russian scammers
Activity: 141
Very ugly did. Turn everything back!
Activity: 274
Your Data Belongs To You
I have never seen such situation before! After ico they changed rules and reduced Bounty rewards in 20 times!!! I cant imagine it!
Public won't ignore it.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
changes will reflect on your reputation. people will not remain silent! we will write on the forum and social networks about it.
Activity: 81
You are doing a very bad deed, your accounts can earn a negative trust. Was it necessary to do this for this?
Activity: 812
Merit: 287
join your question..on what basis the team reduced the reward..let him explain to us why changing the rules Huh
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Distributed Intelligent IoT Technology
What is it called? After you have completed the ICO, you completely changed the conditions and just threw all the people who support you. This is called? It is our job and our time. What it's called! Keep your word.
Activity: 700
Merit: 115
DAO Maker - leading blockchain incubator
What's happened guys? I noticed that the rewards in the spreadsheet were reduced 20 times, how is this possible? according to the rules, 500 000 MIRO should be distributed:
Bounty-campaign includes 6 categories, which are shown below. The stake of the Bounty campaign in the Token Sale is: 0,25% of all the tokens - 500 000 MIRO
Activity: 462
MIROCANA.TECHNOLOGY
Have a closer look into the Mirocana structure and internal design.

The system is structured to unify all possible data types to one common format. We build a system that takes into account as many factors as possible: technical indicators, chart patterns, correlations, fundamentals, trading activity of other traders, analysts and hedge-fund managers, news, tweets, articles and other data that may correlate with assets' prices.

Mirocana has a multi-layer structure that allows us to increase the level complexity in each of these layers in parallel.

we are happy to join MIROCANA.TECHNOLOGY
 Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
Hello dev: is the bounty distribution phase over yet? My account balance still 0.
Thank you very much.
Activity: 555
Sorry dev i want to ask for help ..
I want to change my ETH address..

Because i lost pasword and private key

I joined bounty telegram
Telegram user name:@ipoel2
Number spreadsheet:733
Bitcointalk user name:jebul2
Bitcointalk profilelink:https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/jebul2-1084377

New ETH address:0x323a58f633806c97953AabCE7805435C47E3B233
Thank you very much
hi friend don't worry mirocana will pay for the bounty project in mirocana account https://app.mirocana.com, so your token miro secure

Okey thank you very much..
My email: [email protected]
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
Hello! I saw final spreadsheets, have less tokens than I expected for social media.. but how to check I dont know, if it possible I can give report, I participated for a long time..

Where will be distributed tokens on Mirocana dashboard or on MEW? And when will starts distribution of rewards?

Regards
chances are it will be on the web dashboard of each bounty account, so we can be patient and wait for it until it arrives
Pages:
Jump to: