Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BOUNTY] MIROCANA.COM BOUNTY CAMPAIGN - page 4. (Read 16489 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 103
Hello! I saw final spreadsheets, have less tokens than I expected for social media.. but how to check I dont know, if it possible I can give report, I participated for a long time..

Where will be distributed tokens on Mirocana dashboard or on MEW? And when will starts distribution of rewards?

Regards
Activity: 1442
Merit: 106
I am very happy the mirocana project ICO went through successfully without any irregular hitches and made its mark in the ICO stage and progress level, but i am more concerned about my stakes allocated and about the exclusion of my name on the final spreadsheet list. my name appeared earlier on the blog campaign spreadsheet on number 14 and didnt appear in the final list. may i know the reason for the omission. thanks
Activity: 197
Merit: 0
Hello dear sir,

I want to Change my ETH wallet address. My Old address is Hacked.
Pls Update my new wallet address.
 0x9e14Fe1E57Ff05aE1cb51396E2342Dcb21daF7f1
Email : [email protected]
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
Sorry dev i want to ask for help ..
I want to change my ETH address..

Because i lost pasword and private key

I joined bounty telegram
Telegram user name:@ipoel2
Number spreadsheet:733
Bitcointalk user name:jebul2
Bitcointalk profilelink:https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/jebul2-1084377

New ETH address:0x323a58f633806c97953AabCE7805435C47E3B233
Thank you very much
hi friend don't worry mirocana will pay for the bounty project in mirocana account https://app.mirocana.com, so your token miro secure

yes, this right
Activity: 462
Mirocana is a self-reinforcing Artificial Intelligence based on deep-learning neural nets and other modern machine learning models that analyse huge volumes of data to predict financial markets.
Mirocana is the best  Grin
Activity: 842
Merit: 100

I joined bounty telegram

Thank you very much
hi friend don't worry mirocana will pay for the bounty project in mirocana account https://app.mirocana.com, so your token miro secure
Activity: 842
Merit: 100
Hello all? thank you to all mirocana team who have brought miro success till end ICO,
I hope miro have good price in exchange
Activity: 555

I joined bounty telegram

Thank you very much
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
You bounty hunters must have the decency to at least follow the team on social networks to hear the news. This morning they issued a statement that they will distribute the coins over the next few days.
Thanks for the info, but a smart company that had something to say to those who did the bounty would make their announcement in the BCT bounty thread.
It has been announced on their twitter handle that they will start the distribution this week
Activity: 770
Merit: 102
Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract
You bounty hunters must have the decency to at least follow the team on social networks to hear the news. This morning they issued a statement that they will distribute the coins over the next few days.
Thanks for the info, but a smart company that had something to say to those who did the bounty would make their announcement in the BCT bounty thread.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 143
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1109
Graphic Design & Translation - BTC accepted here!
edit:

i checked the spreadsheet and saw that you updated the FINAL tab.

thanks!
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
Any news about the distribution?
Activity: 601
Merit: 250
when is the distribution for this is project distributed please update news info  Huh  Undecided
Activity: 616
Merit: 263
Dear friend!
Mirocana project finished one of its first development step - Token Sale. Thank you so much for support and interest in details you demonstrated! It is always great to create something new, especially when you know that people need that.
Bounty campaign has finished too!

Dear Bounty Participants!
Fill in this form please for future bounty rewardings.
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSch77IG7gPIX2ashkfmKZ2Yo5C9IYovCL-v17kwhwudNjZ39Q/viewform

We announce that you should all create you personal Mirocana accounts and provide us with your Mirocana ID. That's how we are going to pay you with MIRO for your being trustful and loyal.

Hi I've tried to send you messages via the forum but no reply.
I've done a ANN translation but in the spreadsheet you've added me to the bitcointalk pool, which has a much lower token value.
Also did anyone already receive any tokens?

I have not. Apparently we sign that form to receive them?

Regarding Ann translation. I did that, and initially was on translation sheet, but was moved to bitcoin talk accordingly.
That must be the sheet for Ann.

They have vacation till 8th.

4 stakes for a translation ? that seems pretty well off ...
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
Is there anything known about the timing of the distribution of the MIRO tokens for us? I log into the account on a regular basis, but the balance is still zero...
Activity: 742
Merit: 252
Dear friend!
Mirocana project finished one of its first development step - Token Sale. Thank you so much for support and interest in details you demonstrated! It is always great to create something new, especially when you know that people need that.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSch77IG7gPIX2ashkfmKZ2Yo5C9IYovCL-v17kwhwudNjZ39Q/viewform

We announce that you should all create you personal Mirocana accounts and provide us with your Mirocana ID. That's how we are going to pay you with MIRO for your being trustful and loyal.

I've done a ANN translation but in the spreadsheet you've added me to the bitcointalk pool, which has a much lower token value.

I have not. Apparently we sign that form to receive them?

Regarding Ann translation. I did that, and initially was on translation sheet, but was moved to bitcoin talk accordingly.
That must be the sheet for Ann.

They have vacation till 8th.
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS
Is there anything known about the timing of the distribution of the MIRO tokens for us? I log into the account on a regular basis, but the balance is still zero...

The same question. When will the tokens be distributed to our backoffices? The balance is still showing zero.
Activity: 616
Merit: 263
Dear friend!

legendary
Activity: 3794
Merit: 2499
Is known if the bounties are transferred to the account?

THX
Pages:
Jump to: