Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] {BRH} Brahma coin ~Travel Surfing~ - is a unique platform for travel - page 11. (Read 8093 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

I always liked when people could work 3-4 months a year and the rest of the time to travel

To do this, you just need to make good money on the bull market)

Many even when they start to earn more all the same are tied to work. always need more and more

This is because not the right values ​​in people

There is a saying: we work to live and not live to work
Nice words. These words need to be listened to

Yes. people spend a lot of time on trifles and forget about the main thing
Activity: 266

Life is only one and therefore one must travel as often as possible
Activity: 336

I always liked when people could work 3-4 months a year and the rest of the time to travel

Many even when they start to earn more all the same are tied to work. always need more and more

Nice words. These words need to be listened to

This is not all for everyone. So postorit your business to work only 3-4 months

The last two years I have not gone anywhere to rest. I really want to go to travel

What prevents you from doing this?
I do not let go of my work ((
Work takes most of our lives, and life is too short to stay in one place, when there is a whole uncharted world
It is necessary to find an opportunity to relax from work and go on a trip, otherwise in old age we will very much regret it.

That's for sure. At work, you do not notice how life goes on

The last two years I have not gone anywhere to rest. I really want to go to travel

Very often we can not do what we want ((There was such a job that does not hold in one place

It is best to work for yourself. Then you are the boss and decide when you rest

I work for myself and I can say that when you are the boss himself, the work takes even more time
Always considered the life of the boss a solid holiday! You travel around the world and do not feel any financial problems)
This is not so)) A good boss always has work for himself and for his subordinates)
Being a boss is not as cool as it seems. It's a constant responsibility to other people. There are money, but there is no time to rest)

Work takes most of our lives, and life is too short to stay in one place, when there is a whole uncharted world
It is necessary to find an opportunity to relax from work and go on a trip, otherwise in old age we will very much regret it.

Very often we can not do what we want ((There was such a job that does not hold in one place

I work for myself and I can say that when you are the boss himself, the work takes even more time
Always considered the life of the boss a solid holiday! You travel around the world and do not feel any financial problems)
This is not so)) A good boss always has work for himself and for his subordinates)
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Unable to view the team on official website

For example, I'm not interested in resting on popular resorts!
I think so too! Popular resorts are all the same! nothing new

And I want to get new emotions from the travels for a whole year

A good rest gives energy to people for a long time
When traveling you always enrich with new knowledge.

It depends on where you go to rest! Not everywhere can you learn something new and interesting
I like to rest where there are few tourists and a lot of beautiful nature
Traveling to another country and learning about their culture, architecture, history, local cuisine, the diversity of nature, already brings new knowledge

It depends on where you go to rest! Not everywhere can you learn something new and interesting
I like to rest where there are few tourists and a lot of beautiful nature
I prefer traveling with an emphasis on active rest and I want to choose a local resident who is fond of mountaineering and knows the region

Pages:
Jump to: