Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] {BRH} Brahma coin ~Travel Surfing~ - is a unique platform for travel - page 8. (Read 8093 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

People need to know how many places on the planet are interesting
Activity: 252
There are people who really can not afford to travel because of a lack of money. But there are those who have the opportunity to travel, but they refuse to adventure
I think those people who have money, they always like to rest somewhere, why there is not something, why should you deny yourself the pleasure

Many people do not know where it is good or not expensive to rest

It is high time to make an alternative to the tourism business
Activity: 266
There are people who really can not afford to travel because of a lack of money. But there are those who have the opportunity to travel, but they refuse to adventure
I think those people who have money, they always like to rest somewhere, why there is not something, why should you deny yourself the pleasure

Many people do not know where it is good or not expensive to rest
Activity: 336

In the future, it will be possible to make travel for small companies of people.

trips for the company? that sounds interesting! Was there an announcement of such news?
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
BRH SCAM. BRH SCAM. BRH SCAM
I do not understand why. If I had money, I traveled all year round.
Activity: 350
Activity: 536
Merit: 250

In the future, it will be possible to make travel for small companies of people.

At this time, the concept of the project in the search for and the provision of quality local guides. Do not rush things.
I think they will find good staff not to disappoint people
It is difficult to select good employees. Probably the project will conduct KYC for its guides.
KYC must be to understand what kind of person is working in a team
The selection of local guides should be treated with responsibility, they will advertise the project in the future to attract customers.
Hence, it is in the interests of the local guide to provide quality services, thereby earning money and clients for the future
Everything is interconnected. The traveler remains satisfied with his guide, will leave a good recommendation. In the end, everyone will be happy.

At this time, the concept of the project in the search for and the provision of quality local guides. Do not rush things.
It is difficult to select good employees. Probably the project will conduct KYC for its guides.
The selection of local guides should be treated with responsibility, they will advertise the project in the future to attract customers.
Hence, it is in the interests of the local guide to provide quality services, thereby earning money and clients for the future

you work with brh, for this reason you say you are satisfied

I am completely satisfied with the project for example, everything is going to the right steppe
BRH SCAM  BRH SCAM  BRH SCAM
please. stop doing it here or you'll be reported

I'm just telling the truth.
BRH is SUPER SCAM

Personally, I'm satisfied with everything, a normal project, and so much negative

tell me if you would be happy to find yourself with 7 dollars, when you had 1000 dollars at the beginning of April.
You have not invested in brh, so you're not losing money;
 you are paid by BRH to speak well of this crypto and to hope that one day it will increase in value;
a person who invests money does not talk about a good project if he has lost almost all his investment, on the contrary, he asks the directors of BRH what they can do to raise the value of brh, instead of pretending nothing
you work with brh, for this reason you say you are satisfied

BRH is SUPER SCAM

Personally, I'm satisfied with everything, a normal project, and so much negative

BRH is SUPER SCAM

Pages:
Jump to: