Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] {BRH} Brahma coin ~Travel Surfing~ - is a unique platform for travel - page 7. (Read 8093 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

In the future, it will be possible to make travel for small companies of people.

trips for the company? that sounds interesting! Was there an announcement of such news?
Such an announcement was not. Although the idea is interesting
Activity: 350
BRH = PREX = ART = SCAM
See my message history for the info.
You're still writing out your hatred for the project, but what about street walks or friends there?
Activity: 536
Merit: 250
BRH = PREX = ART = SCAM
See my message history for the info.
It is interesting how the investor is behaving now with such an unstable course of the crypto currency
Activity: 536
Merit: 250

Over 7 billions scam volume.
There are people who really can not afford to travel because of a lack of money. But there are those who have the opportunity to travel, but they refuse to adventure
I think those people who have money, they always like to rest somewhere, why there is not something, why should you deny yourself the pleasure

Many people do not know where it is good or not expensive to rest
You can even have a rest at a minimum price, you just need to be able to)
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
As they say, “Travel is the only thing that makes you richer.” I'm glad that there are ICO aimed at enriching people, in a way. I can't imagine my life without travel, so I'm thinking I'm gonna invest in this ICO right here. Big time.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100

I generally think that the time spent for a TV is just wasted in vain

I agree with you. Travel is much more interesting and useful

traveling does not seem to never died in this world
always a lot of travel lovers everywhere, and brahma has exactly picked up a travel concept

Traveling in a friendly company is even more interesting

I hope the project will examine the option of providing the services of the tourism quest
Activity: 266

Traveling in a friendly company is even more interesting
Activity: 336
As they say, “Travel is the only thing that makes you richer.” I'm glad that there are ICO aimed at enriching people, in a way. I can't imagine my life without travel, so I'm thinking I'm gonna invest in this ICO right here. Big time.

Travel makes us not just richer. They make us better

But traveling is not cheap, unfortunately
Tell me what I should do to get a 5% daily bonus on my BRH tokens and how long will this bonus be issued? In which countries will it be possible to pay for the services of travel companies using the BRH token?

To use the bonus, it is enough to buy tokens of this project

In more detail, I think you will tell the administrator. I advise you to contact him
Tell me what I should do to get a 5% daily bonus on my BRH tokens and how long will this bonus be issued? In which countries will it be possible to pay for the services of travel companies using the BRH token?

To use the bonus, it is enough to buy tokens of this project

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
It's necessary to go! It's useful and interesting

Yes. It's better than just lying and watching TV
It's necessary to go! It's useful and interesting

People need to know how many places on the planet are interesting

We live and we do not know how to spend an interesting time and spend it sitting on TV
Pages:
Jump to: