Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] {BRH} Brahma coin ~Travel Surfing~ - is a unique platform for travel - page 29. (Read 8093 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 5
travel surfing is a great concept, I love the idea and I wish good luck to team Smiley
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
guys, what are your thoughts about the market now?
Well the market as for me now is stable, the cue-ball course keeps, but the impermanent crypt
The market is still recovering. I hope the fall will not happen again.
The market is already quite green, at the moment we can predict further growth.
Before summer and so, the currency should still grow, some make such forecasts
Growth to summer, and then the market stabilizes?
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
Well the market as for me now is stable, the cue-ball course keeps, but the impermanent crypt
yeah, I agree, but today the market is going down a bit
Activity: 350
Activity: 266
The Crypto currency is becoming ever more firmly in real life, into a real means of payment that allows you to travel around the world.

It depends where you are I would say. As of now there are places where you can get along with cryptocurrency quite well, but then there are also a lot of places where you can't.
In fact, in fact, the crypt is already known all over the world, I think any person ask, and he will say that he heard about it
Pay can be far from everywhere, but the list of options is constantly expanding and, therefore, it becomes possible to travel even to underdeveloped countries.
There are lagging behind most countries in the issues of advancement, but further adaptation of this crypto currency will only grow, because the inhabitants are becoming more and more attached to it.
If such an opportunity is provided to them, it will help to narrow the gap between only developing and developed countries. It turns into a real mode of payment for travel around the world.
I think this company will be able to combine travel to the same level in countries where it is poorly developed
I also hope for this. To unite and help in the development of tourism
The Crypto currency is becoming ever more firmly in real life, into a real means of payment that allows you to travel around the world.

It depends where you are I would say. As of now there are places where you can get along with cryptocurrency quite well, but then there are also a lot of places where you can't.
In fact, in fact, the crypt is already known all over the world, I think any person ask, and he will say that he heard about it
Pay can be far from everywhere, but the list of options is constantly expanding and, therefore, it becomes possible to travel even to underdeveloped countries.
There are lagging behind most countries in the issues of advancement, but further adaptation of this crypto currency will only grow, because the inhabitants are becoming more and more attached to it.
If such an opportunity is provided to them, it will help to narrow the gap between only developing and developed countries. It turns into a real mode of payment for travel around the world.
I think this company will be able to combine travel to the same level in countries where it is poorly developed
Activity: 308

I agree with you. In the underdeveloped countries, you can carry a crypto currency
I wonder how the team will solve this issue.
Activity: 336

I agree with you. In the underdeveloped countries, you can carry a crypto currency

Activity: 46
and you talk ... talk .... talk
why do not you worry about losing 90%?
You are probably paid to speak well of this crypt or you probably had the free encryption and so for now you are indifferent if it loses its value over 90%.
Is the loss of your money indifferent to you?
mah
Activity: 443
Merit: 250

Activity: 336
Tell me if you do not mind what kind of coin does your prospect have for the near future? Grin Grin Grin

There are some thoughts about this. Since you are a beginner I can share. I will make a good gesture, can improve karma))). Write pm
Tell me if you do not mind what kind of coin does your prospect have for the near future? Grin Grin Grin
A key from the purse you do not give?))) In the chat room for which I gave you a link today there is infa about one coin. so I advise you to look at it
Pages:
Jump to: