Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] {BRH} Brahma coin ~Travel Surfing~ - is a unique platform for travel - page 31. (Read 8093 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 1
There is a demand for a travel project. People should be interested in knowing the country from the other side. Do you think it will be possible to implement this project?

You can realize everything for what there is demand.

Traveling is always interesting and exciting. Therefore, people will always do it. So this will always be in demand
I think this can be realized. Travel is a profitable and popular business.
Activity: 266
At the moment, the crypto currency market is unstable, thereby stopping investors
After the recent market collapse, investors come to their senses.
Really cool project! But will you please tell how the data of those ready to host will be collected? Do you have partners all over the world?

There will be an application through which you can leave your application as a tourist and guide
Waiting forward to seeing this project in real life! I would like to participate as both guide and a tourist! It is always interesting to meet new people. Think this one is good to invest in...
For the beginning I want to be in the role of a traveler, and then I'll look ...
Activity: 282
Merit: 10
Really cool project! But will you please tell how the data of those ready to host will be collected? Do you have partners all over the world?

There will be an application through which you can leave your application as a tourist and guide
Waiting forward to seeing this project in real life! I would like to participate as both guide and a tourist! It is always interesting to meet new people. Think this one is good to invest in...
Activity: 350
At the moment, the crypto currency market is unstable, thereby stopping investors
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
soon someone else will write that the crypto is excellent, will talk about the optimal project and will hide the loss of value of the crypto
Activity: 536
Merit: 250

this is my same thought for several days;
why do not you worry about losing 90%?
You are probably paid to speak well of this crypto or you probably have had the crypto free and so for now you are indifferent if it loses its value more than 90%.
Is the loss of your money indifferent?
They are paid persons, who write here for little amount, but their empty posts cover real problem, project is scam.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0

this is my same thought for several days;
why do not you worry about losing 90%?
You are probably paid to speak well of this crypto or you probably have had the crypto free and so for now you are indifferent if it loses its value more than 90%.
Is the loss of your money indifferent?
Activity: 536
Merit: 250
Almost no buy orders to 300 sats (current price 800 sats). If anyone interested in project, why the price fall without stops?

Perhaps their applications can be left on the website of this project

Activity: 282
Activity: 392
simply getting the job done
Yeah, if a project is a traveling theme, then the project is likely to be a huge success. Moreover Brahma Coin is handled by professional teams and achievers, then the advantage is in sight.
There is a demand for a travel project. People should be interested in knowing the country from the other side. Do you think it will be possible to implement this project?

Traveling is always interesting and exciting. Therefore, people will always do it. So this will always be in demand
Activity: 336

By the way! Or maybe the news about which the admin spoke about the application?
Can the news and dejtsvitelno about the output of the application!
If this is so it would not be bad! I would like to try the application
We all want to test it in action

Yes it would be interesting. Try what functions will be there
By the way! Or maybe the news about which the admin spoke about the application?
We all want to test it in action
Activity: 336
Why do you make a project that already exists. And this name is already used. -_- Huh

What projects are you talking about? is there a similar project with the same name?
Can the news and really about the output of the application!
Pages:
Jump to: