Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] {BRH} Brahma coin ~Travel Surfing~ - is a unique platform for travel - page 32. (Read 8093 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 1
There is a demand for a travel project. People should be interested in knowing the country from the other side. Do you think it will be possible to implement this project?
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Why do you make a project that already exists. And this name is already used. -_- Huh
Activity: 252
To stay in the game and cope with market surprises, we need to have steel men's .... nerves)
In any case, one can not do without common sense and luck.
Activity: 46
I am convinced that you are 90% all false investors; I am convinced that you are the creators of the crypto and you just want to buy the crypto so you can sell yours, and only for this reason you do not speak well

otherwise this kind of attitude indifferent to the value of the crypto is not explainable.
To stay in the game and cope with market surprises, we need to have steel men's .... nerves)

Yes, we just thought it was logical that it should be in such a project. Through the site it is inconvenient to maintain feedback!
The application is necessary. The feedback must be round the clock.
By the way! Or maybe the news about which the admin spoke about the application?
Maybe you're right. Everyone is waiting for the application and this would be a good news
Activity: 336
By the way! Or maybe the news about which the admin spoke about the application?

Yes, we just thought it was logical that it should be in such a project. Through the site it is inconvenient to maintain feedback!

Well about the application it was our guesswork only. initially about it or who did not speak

Also I think that several types of trade is correct! Just wanted to hear your opinion. Thank you
What you meant ? can you explain clearlier please ?
I was interested in the opinion of members of the forum about what kinds of trade they prefer!

Also I think that several types of trade is correct! Just wanted to hear your opinion. Thank you
What you meant ? can you explain clearlier please ?
dunno what he meant, too. My brain doesb't work
On the strategy in the market of crypto currency)
In my opinion, the cryptocurrency was created only to collect money from hamsters. This project does not have an official site, their application does not even have a beta version, and the characteristics of the cryptocurrency are unknown.

The site has this project. But there are still no apps for yet.
Concerning the application, you are right. I hope soon we will be provided with it. The site is available.
In my opinion, the cryptocurrency was created only to collect money from hamsters. This project does not have an official site, their application does not even have a beta version, and the characteristics of the cryptocurrency are unknown.

The site has this project. But there are still no apps for yet.

its value is now 8.5% compared to 28 March  and you say it's a good crypto?

What do you think is the reason for this drop in the price?
I have not yet fully understood all the intricacies of the crypto currency market, but I know that everything can change at any moment.
If I knew all the answers, I certainly became a millionaire)

I have not yet fully understood all the intricacies of the crypto currency market, but I know that everything can change at any moment.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100

Activity: 46

Pages:
Jump to: