Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] {BRH} Brahma coin ~Travel Surfing~ - is a unique platform for travel - page 65. (Read 8093 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 1
Will customers leave feedback on the platform about the quality of services that they were provided?

I think that such a service should be. This will help both the user and the project
Yes, I agree, it will be much easier for those people who love crypt and pathways
Need reviews of other travelers who have already used this person's services and rating
Activity: 350
Will customers leave feedback on the platform about the quality of services that they were provided?

I think that such a service should be. This will help both the user and the project
Yes, I agree, it will be much easier for those people who love crypt and pathways
Activity: 336

Activity: 350
If this is done, by the way, a very good idea for the future of the service, so you can then improve it by looking at the reviews.
Activity: 182
okay, let's hope that no coin will not depend on btc
Hope dies last.
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
you are talking about ETH. BTC has the most value, check its price
Well, not always .. It turns out that the schedule does not always depend on bitcoin
eth depend on btc, unfortunately, so does this token
Look, just a few months ago the bitcoin domination was 85%, then dropped to 32, now again 45
yeah, bigger % of domination of BTC, greater market power
I mean that the altcoy does not always necessarily follow the cue, and the percentage of domination visually showed it
okay, let's hope that no coin will not depend on btc
Well, not always .. It turns out that the schedule does not always depend on bitcoin
Look, just a few months ago the bitcoin domination was 85%, then dropped to 32, now again 45
I mean that the altcoy does not always necessarily follow the cue, and the percentage of domination visually showed it
Good afternoon everyone! Well, we are still hanging on 370-380 ..
Good afternoon everyone! Well, we are still hanging on 370-380 ..

For me, it was a revelation that Bosch invested in the crypt

Companies that know how to make money understand the future of the crypt

Yes. The world is changing and the financial world too. Money changes
I think that in 10 years the crypto currency will become so popular that it can be calculated in any supermarke

Crypto currency allows you to erase the economic boundaries. For some it will be a success and for others who can not adapt to the collapse
I agree with you.crypto-currencies have entered the modern world and will not be lost anywhere
yeah, support your position. soon market will grow

I think that in 10 years the crypto currency will become so popular that it can be calculated in any supermarke

Crypto currency allows you to erase the economic boundaries. For some it will be a success and for others who can not adapt to the collapse
I agree with you.crypto-currencies have entered the modern world and will not be lost anywhere
Activity: 5
I don't get the utility of this token. If want to travel and stay with a local resident then I can do so with AIRBNB. Why would I need this token at all?

Pages:
Jump to: