Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] {BRH} Brahma coin ~Travel Surfing~ - is a unique platform for travel - page 69. (Read 8093 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 1
yeah, good words. Don't worry. The market will become green and token , too
Heh, thanks! Time will tell)
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
Good afternoon everyone! We are waiting for the reaction of the market, now frozen in the region of 400 ..
it's only ETH. There are some main currencies, too) We need to wait for BTC growth
I know. But where does the other, if our on the ether depends)
Because it depends on BTC price. Bitcoin goes down, ETH goes down
Well, not always, it's only recently. And so, the ether had its own movement, although now they have also dropped to bitcoin
anyway, now Bitcoin dominates. I hope ETH will replace it, soon)
Everything is temporary. Although there is nothing more permanent than temporary, but not here ...
yeah, good words. Don't worry. The market will become green and token , too
Good afternoon everyone! We are waiting for the reaction of the market, now frozen in the region of 400 ..
it's only ETH. There are some main currencies, too) We need to wait for BTC growth
Well, not always, it's only recently. And so, the ether had its own movement, although now they have also dropped to bitcoin
Everything is temporary. Although there is nothing more permanent than temporary, but not here ...
Bad news have ended. It's time for market to grow very fast)

I would not be so sure about that. Many analysts talk about the end of spring
I think, that main currencies must reach x2-x3. It's obvious
Activity: 266

Over the past day, the market has recovered slightly from the fall and has grown. Perhaps this is the beginning of good growth
Activity: 336

Activity: 336
I think this project will have a much wider choice than Turkey and Sochi, as the advertising will be tightened the whole world
I think so, The main goal now is realesing of website. The reason is oppportunity to use service
By the way, yes. Very appropriate from your side, thank you
no problem , mate.and I also want to see this token on good exchanges)
We have it at the YoBit..maybe later we will see it in others, who knows...
yeah, I hope foe bittrex, at least. It will cause token's price

bittrex is a very serious stock exchange! there new projects and tokens almost never get
Do not forget that the very listing of a coin on the bittrex exchange is rather daringly expensive. And this is also one of the factors why new coins do not immediately get there

I would also like to visit Australia. Very beautiful nature and unusual animals there
I think this project will have a much wider choice than Turkey and Sochi, as the advertising will be tightened the whole world
I think so, The main goal now is realesing of website. The reason is oppportunity to use service

bittrex is a very serious stock exchange! there new projects and tokens almost never get
I am also interested in several points about the project ... How will the amount of remuneration be determined? For guides for example, and who will determine it?

Well, I think it's simple. the level of remuneration will depend on the services provided by the guide
Pages:
Jump to: