Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] {BRH} Brahma coin ~Travel Surfing~ - is a unique platform for travel - page 71. (Read 8093 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 1
idea is to unite travelers who can meet their people in any city of the world...I hope this project will be succed
still it would not be bad gradation what to install. Rest with comfort, extreme tourism, economy option)
I believe that these criteria are very important.
Activity: 336
still it would not be bad gradation what to install. Rest with comfort, extreme tourism, economy option)

Tourist business is also very many components. This is a whole package of services so to speak! How much the project will do this?

I agree. Recreation factors are very many and people rest in different ways. Accommodation, food, how to spend time, what to visit, what sights are.
NEED INFORMATION. What  languages ​​does , education, can provide housing, owns a car and is ready to earn a little money as a driver

Tourist business is also very many components. This is a whole package of services so to speak! How much the project will do this?

I agree. Recreation factors are very many and people rest in different ways. Accommodation, food, how to spend time, what to visit, what sights are.

Hello, friends) want to know, what do you think about this coin? is it worthy to buy?

You can not decide whether to buy or not. No one for you will decide how to spend your money))

Carefully study the market and ICO. Then you can make a decision yourself
Hello, friends) want to know, what do you think about this coin? is it worthy to buy?

You can not decide whether to buy or not. No one for you will decide how to spend your money))
Activity: 182
In any case, moost of country open the doors for crypto at this moment) I hope, there will be many people who wants to participate in it)
I'm sure they will! That even inside the country, tour directions can be popularized, this is an undoubted plus
Yeah, I think m that even people of Europe will be glad to participate) the most beautiful cities are there
Yes, yes, I agree. Perhaps there are cool directions that few people have heard of ...
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
In any case, moost of country open the doors for crypto at this moment) I hope, there will be many people who wants to participate in it)
I'm sure they will! That even inside the country, tour directions can be popularized, this is an undoubted plus
Yeah, I think m that even people of Europe will be glad to participate) the most beautiful cities are there
Good afternoon! I think it would be possible to buy, since I did not meet normal tourist projects
as for me, it's very strange. I always thouth that this industry would get normal projects) but I see only this project in this sphere
Perhaps there are some legal issues, since not all countries permit crypto-currencies

I know, that Egypr forbides Crypto. But other country where tourism is very important allows it
That's what I'm talking about! Although, this is not the reason, any prohibition generates a circumvention of the Wink ban
Good afternoon! I think it would be possible to buy, since I did not meet normal tourist projects
as for me, it's very strange. I always thouth that this industry would get normal projects) but I see only this project in this sphere
Perhaps there are some legal issues, since not all countries permit crypto-currencies

I know, that Egypr forbides Crypto. But other country where tourism is very important allows it
That's what I'm talking about! Although, this is not the reason, any prohibition generates a circumvention of the Wink ban

I'll try to take part in the bounty! I'll accumulate a few tokens
don't worry, mate) I am gonna invest, soon) this token will give me some 'x' I hope
Good afternoon! What are your predictions? Now just all the cryptomarket in the drawdown ...

the whole market is in a drawdown. Apparently all the ico will either freeze or last!

I advise you not to panic. Everything is normalized. For crypto currencies, such falls are the norm

And what can you advise? when the market so falls?

Well here you will advise. .. Take part in the bounty store the tokens and wait until the market turns green))

Thanks for the advice! So I will do. I will collect tokens)
Pages:
Jump to: