Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] {BRH} Brahma coin ~Travel Surfing~ - is a unique platform for travel - page 72. (Read 8093 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 1
don't worry, mate) I am gonna invest, soon) this token will give me some 'x' I hope
Good afternoon! What are your predictions? Now just all the cryptomarket in the drawdown ...

the whole market is in a drawdown. Apparently all the ico will either freeze or last!

I advise you not to panic. Everything is normalized. For crypto currencies, such falls are the norm

And what can you advise? when the market so falls?

Well here you will advise. .. Take part in the bounty store the tokens and wait until the market turns green))
Activity: 266
don't worry, mate) I am gonna invest, soon) this token will give me some 'x' I hope
Good afternoon! What are your predictions? Now just all the cryptomarket in the drawdown ...

the whole market is in a drawdown. Apparently all the ico will either freeze or last!

I advise you not to panic. Everything is normalized. For crypto currencies, such falls are the norm

And what can you advise? when the market so falls?

Now there are a lot of projects for travel that work on a decentralized platform. What are the differences and advantages of your project to users, unlike other similar projects? With what major companies in the travel industry the Brahma coin project works.

Tell me what other tourist projects do you know that successfully work today? I have not met such (
The tourism-related project should be promising

why do you think that projects related to tourism should be promising?
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Now there are a lot of projects for travel that work on a decentralized platform. What are the differences and advantages of your project to users, unlike other similar projects? With what major companies in the travel industry the Brahma coin project works.
The tourism-related project should be promising
I think the reason for all the news is about bans and regulations. The market is very sensitive to such news
Reasons actually can be a lot ... No one can say for sure ... We are waiting when we return to the maximum levels
Well, in a word, this project I like. I'll invest and mine) And I'll get a profit from this
your confidence in the success of the project pleases, I wish good luck. a little information, I'll wait
I think the reason for all the news is about bans and regulations. The market is very sensitive to such news

The problem is that the capitolization of the market has decreased. It is immediately felt
Activity: 182
Well, in a word, this project I like. I'll invest and mine) And I'll get a profit from this
I wish you success in this) And I'll wait, look at the reaction of cryptomarket
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
Reasons actually can be a lot ... No one can say for sure ... We are waiting when we return to the maximum levels
I am sure. in april fall will be replaced by growth) and this token will cost much more than now)
And I'm already not sure of anything ... The same thing was said about the fact that in February, growth will begin, then in March
as always, growth replaces fall, I hope to see 'x3' at least) not bad prediction, yeah?
Hmmmm ... Thank you, reassured) And then this fall seems endless ...
I am sure. in april fall will be replaced by growth) and this token will cost much more than now)
as always, growth replaces fall, I hope to see 'x3' at least) not bad prediction, yeah?
Hmmmm ... Thank you, reassured) And then this fall seems endless ...
Good afternoon! What are your predictions? Now just all the cryptornics in the drawdown ...

ETH fell to 370 (How do you think this will affect this token and the project as a whole?

Such a drop in the market will affect the entire crypto currency and all ERC20 tokens
Pages:
Jump to: