Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] {BRH} Brahma coin ~Travel Surfing~ - is a unique platform for travel - page 76. (Read 8093 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

Thanks for the advice. Tell a Newbie to take a bounty program? I would take part in it
Activity: 308
Merit: 0

tell me please, and in this project there is a bounty company or not?

Yes, this project has a bounty program. here is the link https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.30891314
good possibility to get tokens and hold it) I think, after year we will see very different price of token
Activity: 336

Yes, this project has a bounty program. here is the link https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.30891314
In principle, a convenient platform for all parties, where you can receive additional income, especially if you are from a resort city
I am interested in mining, primarily, and want to get profit in this way
And I'm more interested in the development of the project, but only as a tourist. Really it was bi cool, if you could sit at home already agree on everything) And all on the block, you see the ratings of people, and you understand who you can trust.
yeah, it is true) the main thing is keeping track of every member of community) ban multiacc and etc
Agree with you! And no-one could buy their rating, because project based in blockchain
I think that is one of main advantages of blockchain. impossibility to buy rate or something like that)
Activity: 182
In principle, a convenient platform for all parties, where you can receive additional income, especially if you are from a resort city
And I'm more interested in the development of the project, but only as a tourist. Really it was bi cool, if you could sit at home already agree on everything) And all on the block, you see the ratings of people, and you understand who you can trust.
yeah, it is true) the main thing is keeping track of every member of community) ban multiacc and etc
Agree with you! And no-one could buy their rating, because project based in blockchain

I didn't see  it. But I prefer to buy tokens and get profit, than do boring tasks durin 2-3 month

Good afternoon. only joined and very much like traveling! Found this topic and here such discussions. Is it worth spending your time here?
Hello. Welcome to the forum. Everyone decides where and how to spend their time. On this project I advise you to read the entire topic, it is possible to write to the administrator and you will add your own opinion on the project

Good afternoon. only joined and very much like traveling! Found this topic and here such discussions. Is it worth spending your time here?
Activity: 294
Merit: 103
The platform will be very useful for travelers.
  Is the beta version of the application already available for general use?

I want to contact the project administration. The idea you do not seem to be bad, but all the information is very small. I did not see anything about the project team (I think if you provide more information then the level of confidence in you will increase!

Compression of this project has its own website and whitepaper?
I am very interested in mining. and I am going to get profit from it))
Do you think that this token is mineable ? Then what's the point in it?
  I read it in official description. I think the reason is to confirm transaction!
Maybe, maybe. It's just that I hardly think there is any sense in verifying the transaction
You know, I disagree with you. Tourist pays for service to seller and miner confirms the transaction, and everyone gets profit)
And how, then, do you confirm the transactions of coins that do not mine? or are they not confirmed?
I don't understand what you mean. Tourist wants to pay for some services, a seller gives him address, the tourist sends money, miners confirm it, the seller gets money)
I mean, that mining here is not necesarry, and I don't understand, why they need it..And I asked you about that..
  I read it in official description. I think the reason is to confirm transaction!
Maybe, maybe. It's just that I hardly think there is any sense in verifying the transaction
You know, I disagree with you. Tourist pays for service to seller and miner confirms the transaction, and everyone gets profit)
And how, then, do you confirm the transactions of coins that do not mine? or are they not confirmed?
I don't understand what you mean. Tourist wants to pay for some services, a seller gives him address, the tourist sends money, miners confirm it, the seller gets money)

And you looked at how much this coin is profitable? is there any sense in this?
Pages:
Jump to: