Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] {BRH} Brahma coin ~Travel Surfing~ - is a unique platform for travel - page 91. (Read 8093 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Is this project international or only for European countries?
Not only for Europe, blockchain technology is used here for worldwide usage, it doesn't metter where you start you trip and where you want to arrive.
I wonder why then team chose Yobit website for trade, it always have connection problems when you try to trade from, for expamle, Thailand.
It's only the first step, soon they be placed at the Binance and so on.
Not only for Europe, blockchain technology is used here for worldwide usage, it doesn't metter where you start you trip and where you want to arrive.
I wonder why then team chose Yobit website for trade, it always have connection problems when you try to trade from, for expamle, Thailand.
Activity: 504
Merit: 104

It's unique situation when project's coins are listed at the exchange websites but still haven't official website. They go the reverse way, but I like it.
i hope that they will do it soon. It can attract more users for this project

Yes it is unusual project. It is very good that the tokens listed on exchanges. But the site is like a visit card of the project. It is necessary to have a site and whitepapers. I hope soon it will be.
Activity: 168
Where is your coin listed? I can't find you at the etherdelta
hi, now its listed only at yobit, check the first post, they have direct link to it.
Activity: 126
Where is your coin listed? I can't find you at the etherdelta
Maybe they want to sell Travel Surfibg service for Airbnb or something like that?
Seems legit. But Travwl Surfing must grow big first. But, yeah, new little companies with good idea are always been bought by big corporations
Maybe they want to sell Travel Surfibg service for Airbnb or something like that?
Website not there?
Yeah, it's still under construction. But I hope, devs will finish it soon.
Wheh they finally create the website, exchacnging rates will grow up x5 I bet.
Website not there?
Yeah, it's still under construction. But I hope, devs will finish it soon.
Activity: 21
The team has great prospects. And a great experience. This is very important. Will the project be implemented regardless of the fees?
this is not yet clear, because they still do not know what soft cap and hard cap to do
Thats because they have alternative business vision.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
The team has great prospects. And a great experience. This is very important. Will the project be implemented regardless of the fees?
this is not yet clear, because they still do not know what soft cap and hard cap to do
Activity: 322
Blockchain has many opportunities. There are some platform without blockchain but they do not have the same servisies and such opportunities. This project is different.
In this case, the project looks very promising. Especially when there are no competitors
Activity: 322
Merit: 16
Perhaps some work has already been done and some stages have been passed. In theory, the project is excellent. View the information on the Internet. it`s perfect.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
HOLD CRYPTO!!!!

It's unique situation when project's coins are listed at the exchange websites but still haven't official website. They go the reverse way, but I like it.
i hope that they will do it soon. It can attract more users for this project
Activity: 504
Merit: 104
As I understand at the moment there are no competitors for the project?
The main idea of Brahma platform is quite familiar but they make it in the original way, and I think they have no real competitors yet.
This oche is nice. But I'm wondering whether the project will be able to supersede the already existing analogue without blockchain

Blockchain has many opportunities. There are some platform without blockchain but they do not have the same servisies and such opportunities. This project is different.
Activity: 574
Merit: 111
vite
Hello.Last night came the great news from the exchange yobit. We were added to the stock exchange and now you can buy BRH at the link: https://yobit.net/en/trade/BRH/BTC
do you wanna also add pair versus eth? Also wondering about listing on another exchanges
Activity: 280
As I understand at the moment there are no competitors for the project?
The main idea of Brahma platform is quite familiar but they make it in the original way, and I think they have no real competitors yet.
This oche is nice. But I'm wondering whether the project will be able to supersede the already existing analogue without blockchain
Pages:
Jump to: