Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] {BRH} Brahma coin ~Travel Surfing~ - is a unique platform for travel - page 89. (Read 8093 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
This project is for all countries, isn’t it?
 I think it is for popular tuorism countrys, but i can be wrong.
For all countries and cities, but of course there if a person in the city who will provide their services
Activity: 504
Merit: 104
WOW, Amazing  Grin Grin Grin Grin
Can you tell more about your feelings?

The first feeling are the most important. There are a lot of words describing the project. But it is possible to decribe it by one word. WOW.
Activity: 280
All usual stuff is needed. Website, applications for different os and so on.
In general, at the moment there would be enough site and a few videos on YouTube
Activity: 796
Merit: 251
Hello. Tell me, please, on investors from which country do you most expect? How much of the money from ico do you plan to spend on marketing?

Investments will be attracted from 3 countries of the project participants. We plan to integrate with some projects already known in the field of travel, which will significantly reduce our marketing expenses. In any case, the final amount has not yet been disclosed.

Sorry, I don't understand it. You accept only investments from 3 countries? Huh
What countries are those?
Who can tell us the truth? It’s weird, that only three countries can be participated.
First time hear that, what three country you are talking about?
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

We plan to integrate with some projects already known in the field of travel, which will significantly reduce our marketing expenses. In any case, the final amount has not yet been disclosed.

I wonder, do you plan to integrate with similar non-blockchain projects offering search of local guides? Or do you mean travel services not dealing with guides search? Say, ticket sellers and such.
Activity: 269
Merit: 11
 I think it is for popular tuorism countrys, but i can be wrong.
Activity: 126
interesting, watching for more information,i like this project because it makes it easier for someone who wants to travel out of town.hope to success
Activity: 154
Maybe soon we will be able to feel ourselves in any city of any country, like at home. If the developers fulfill all their plans, they will make a significant facilitation of travel and improvement of quality.
I wish they represent the fully functional platform soon, new age of travel helping applications can change the market and help travelers to save more money as well
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
-YAHOO_EU-
Maybe soon we will be able to feel ourselves in any city of any country, like at home. If the developers fulfill all their plans, they will make a significant facilitation of travel and improvement of quality.
Activity: 168
Hello. Tell me, please, on investors from which country do you most expect? How much of the money from ico do you plan to spend on marketing?

Investments will be attracted from 3 countries of the project participants. We plan to integrate with some projects already known in the field of travel, which will significantly reduce our marketing expenses. In any case, the final amount has not yet been disclosed.

Who can tell us the truth? It’s weird, that only three countries can be participated.
guys, project is developing and we are talking about the concept which is changing according our ideas and advices. We must help project through discussions and make travel surfing really innovative and interesting platform.

Activity: 19

Activity: 742
Merit: 12
You should use screwed service for ICO or other promotions, New coin with good concept should get attention. But I smelling something evil. Make us clear.
It looks great with interesting ideas behind the project. Please update more details as soon as possible, dev. I need more information before deciding investing in the project.
What do you think is needed? Only website or something else?
All usual stuff is needed. Website, applications for different os and so on.
It looks great with interesting ideas behind the project. Please update more details as soon as possible, dev. I need more information before deciding investing in the project.
What do you think is needed? Only website or something else?
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
Activity: 8
Activity: 322
where i can chck/follow the progress of development? Some github may be?
i think tha tyou can check it in their roadmap and follow their blog
So far only the road map and link to the exchange are available
Pages:
Jump to: