Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Brickblock - diversify your portfolio transparently and secure - page 3. (Read 34639 times)

Activity: 430
Merit: 100
Now, what stage has the project been carried out? I see that ICO has been successfully held and raised 12 million US dollars.
Activity: 103
Merit: 0
can i send brickblock token to another wallet now ?

any news for when BBK tradable at idex ?
because i look on twitter distribution until end of june so i think BBK can tradable first of july
Activity: 43
Thanks for bounty program. Thanks for hard working
Activity: 13
Is there halving happening during the "minting/mining" process of access tokens?
Activity: 1406
Merit: 258
When does the distribution begin? everyone is waiting, do not delay anymore time let it all finish quickly and can move to another project.
Activity: 12
What does this coin do? Is it based off of ETH?
Activity: 2870
Merit: 612

Did the team ever airdrop to some ethereum addresses?
I believe I got some of these brickblock which is about more then 4K of it, i'm wondering how my address got picked to received such amount as I have not remember anything I did for the project not submit to airdrop. Is this your contract address? 0x4a6058666cf1057eaC3CD3A5a614620547559fc9
Activity: 1022
Merit: 340
An interesting topic, a lot of support from the community investors. Can to the same whom the it will be interesting to know the next:
1) Diversify your digital assets: Brickblock is the most transparent and secure way to invest with cryptocurrencies.
2) Interview: Blockchain expert Sven Laepple https://blog.brickblock.io/interview-blockchain-expert-sven-laepple-e737805fa714
3) One-Pager: Everything you need to know about Brickblock https://blog.brickblock.io/brickblock-one-pager-da9682f48087
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
Using Brickblock, is there anything that can't be tokenized? I feel like we could start seeing all sorts of things getting tokenized.
Activity: 182
Looks like token distribution is getting delayed a fair bit. What's the reasoning?
Activity: 798
Merit: 252
Yeah, can't wait, how it will fair on the exchanges once coin is listed. But definitely a promising project and with visions for the future application. More power devs.

Ya I'm really excited to see this one get listed on the exchanges as well. Think it could be excellent long term.

If everything plays out as they plan it and they implement all the stuff without any big delays it could be a very good one!
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
Yeah, can't wait, how it will fair on the exchanges once coin is listed. But definitely a promising project and with visions for the future application. More power devs.

Ya I'm really excited to see this one get listed on the exchanges as well. Think it could be excellent long term.
Activity: 448
Activity: 4
Great project on the way
Activity: 182
Congrats on the successful raise of money. Looking forward to getting my tokens and doing some trading.
Activity: 798
Merit: 252
What will happen with all the unsold tokens after token sale?

Will there be another ico event or wll you burn unsold tokens?
Unsold tokens will be burned.

Which means that all other parts of the distribution will also be adjusted so that the percentages will remain as outlined as of now?
Activity: 206
While men's faith is down, I rock my own w my lovr
Thanks for bounty program Admin. Sent you a pm about translations.
Activity: 196
Merit: 12
🔵 Brickblock.io - Tokenization platform
Activity: 31
Well, What does this coin do? Is it based off of ETH?
Activity: 289
Merit: 251
hi BrickBlock team, your airdrop system seems to be broken, everything is pending for days. No matter if it's social media handle of reddit, twitter, telegram, all remains Pending. Gotta fix that as soon as possible, if not right now.

to update, a day or so after I posted this the BlockBrick team fixed the issue and all of my previously pending entries got approved. thanks for taking care.
Pages:
Jump to: