Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Brickblock - diversify your portfolio transparently and secure - page 9. (Read 34639 times)

Activity: 909
Merit: 663
Shouldn't there be already some kind of web formular where I have to verify my bitcoin investment? Can't find that?!
Hi, if you haven't found it yet, here is the link: https://contribute.brickblock.io/check-your-contribution

That is not what I meant. As far as I know I have to provide a signature for my BTc investments:
the blog says:
"The page for Bitcoin and Litecoin contributors to send us these details will go live tomorrow (Dec. 5th)."
see https://blog.brickblock.io/important-your-brickblock-tokens-bbk-are-on-the-way-9d0d83cbe744

But where is that page? Is it delayed? No info and twitter is quiet too
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Hope you guys won't lose money as we did with the other service owned by martin: all4btc
Activity: 127
Merit: 5
Shouldn't there be already some kind of web formular where I have to verify my bitcoin investment? Can't find that?!
Hi, if you haven't found it yet, here is the link: https://contribute.brickblock.io/check-your-contribution
Activity: 909
Merit: 663
hi, does anyone have the email of Martin Mischke? i have a problem with one of the services he's running all4btc and have no way to contact them, i have a refund pending for months. sorry for bothering
On their website it shows that Dylan is in charge of all customer contact. Have you tried reaching them at [email protected] ?

He sold the website to martin but he doesn't take down the old site and contacts
Update: Brickblock tokens (BBK) have been sent! More info can be found here: https://blog.brickblock.io/important-your-brickblock-tokens-bbk-are-on-the-way-9d0d83cbe744
From what I've been reading on their telegram channel, the distribution will start tomorrow, hope that is a correct info there.
Distribution is held back because of congestion on the Ethereum blockchain. Source: Brickblock Telegram chat
hi, does anyone have the email of Martin Mischke? i have a problem with one of the services he's running all4btc and have no way to contact them, i have a refund pending for months. sorry for bothering
On their website it shows that Dylan is in charge of all customer contact. Have you tried reaching them at [email protected] ?
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
They react emotionally? Don't know what you are talking about 😜
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Highest ROI crypto infrastructure
From what I've been reading on their telegram channel, the distribution will start tomorrow, hope that is a correct info there.
Activity: 32
whats up  Huh
Still waiting, and no comment from the team.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
What is the scheduled timezone in which Brickblock will begin to distribute BRK tokens? The date of release is today November 30. And thought that would be UTC time but I have check my MEW and still no Brickblock tokens to be found.
Activity: 130
Merit: 100
🔵 Brickblock.io - Future of Stock Trading
Why do you consider this ICO will be successful?
It already is - close to $5MM were raised!

But their goal was $50m. While 5M is plenty here, only acheiving 10% of their original goal means that someone had a terrible forecast.

50M was our hard cap where we would stop raising money, not our funding goal. Our soft cap to be fully functioning was 1,5 million which we passed by a big margin. The bottom line is this project raised the funds it needed to be fully functional and is building its platform at a high speed.

The real success will be selling the first ever tokenized real estate on the blockchain in December and launch our product next year.  Please stay tuned. 

Is development running well and on schedule? So can we expect to see tokenized real estate during December? I can't wait!

Hi,

Development is running at a high speed towards selling the first tokenized asset on the blockchain next month. Follow our blog posts and telegram channel for updates.
Activity: 955
Merit: 500

But their goal was $50m. While 5M is plenty here, only acheiving 10% of their original goal means that someone had a terrible forecast.

50M was our hard cap where we would stop raising money, not our funding goal. Our soft cap to be fully functioning was 1,5 million which we passed by a big margin. The bottom line is this project raised the funds it needed to be fully functional and is building its platform at a high speed.

The real success will be selling the first ever tokenized real estate on the blockchain in December and launch our product next year.  Please stay tuned. 

Is development running well and on schedule? So can we expect to see tokenized real estate during December? I can't wait!
Activity: 336
Brickblock this project, ICO raised a lot of dollars, I hope the project team to take this money to carry out the development work and community development work, and contact more than a few big trading platform.
Activity: 896
Merit: 553

Also times of icos. People aren't just throwing money in and that's good. Won't have just a pump and dump
Activity: 130
🔵 Brickblock.io - Future of Stock Trading

Activity: 16

Pages:
Jump to: