Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Brickblock - diversify your portfolio transparently and secure - page 7. (Read 34639 times)

Activity: 127
Merit: 5
Dear brickblock. There are no updates on the listing on some exchange? When will we go on some good platform?
The team is focusing on selling the first tokenized building. Then the final phase of the ICO and exchange listing
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Dear brickblock. There are no updates on the listing on some exchange? When will we go on some good platform?
No good in distributing the tokens, still no idea about how to create a signature for past transaction, and i believe i have lots of to agree with me. Still didn't receive tokens since ICO  Tongue
Here's the guide on how to sign your contribution address: https://blog.brickblock.io/how-to-create-a-signature-for-your-bitcoin-or-litecoin-contribution-1737eef21865

If you want one on one help then you should join the telegram channel
Activity: 155
Merit: 12
Crypto Mining Hardware for Sale
No good in distributing the tokens, still no idea about how to create a signature for past transaction, and i believe i have lots of to agree with me. Still didn't receive tokens since ICO  Tongue
Activity: 196
🔵 Brickblock.io - Tokenization platform
who knows this coin on what exchanges are traded?
Hello,

BBK will be listed on major exchanges once the final round of the ICO is over. However, due to the nature of the contracts signed we cannot announce the names of any exchange.

Best,
Brickblock team
Activity: 88
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
who knows this coin on what exchanges are traded?
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Hey everyone, on Friday Jaxx finished integrating BBK into their wallet.

https://i.imgur.com/v6QypzN.png

Cheers and happy weekend Smiley

Was losing faith until I saw this. The Block!
Hey everyone, on Friday Jaxx finished integrating BBK into their wallet.

Cheers and happy weekend Smiley
Dear Brickblockers,

As you might know, today we started distributing the tokens in the following order:
1) ✅ ETH contributions (excluding exchanges)
2) BTC/LTC contributors that signed the form on our platform page. (coming soon)
3) Cubits contributors (coming soon)
4) Referral Bonus & Bounty (coming soon)
5) Exchange contributions (more steps will be needed)

Note: the tokens are not tradable yet, waiting for the final ICO phase.

In order to add your token to MEW, metamask or any other ERC20 compatible wallet, you’ll need to add the following
Contract: 0x4a6058666cf1057eaC3CD3A5a614620547559fc9
Decimals: 18

I want to reassure you that we have been taking the quality and security seriously in order to bring a world-class product that will allow anyone in the world to invest in real-world assets without geographical barriers or high minimum investment.

As mentioned in our last email we also have fantastic news coming up and we will share them with you soon.

Please remember that we are also recruiting🤖: senior designer, frontend developers, blockchain developers, tech lead, QA manager and more to come. Help us spread the word https://angel.co/brickblock/jobs/

Best,
Brickblock team
Activity: 155
Crypto Mining Hardware for Sale
Is BBK dead? Where to find any news about the project? Site seems to have no working links

Not dead at all. Just sort through all the people that sent funds from an exchange. Progress is happening and the apartment building will be sold soon.

Thanks a lot, man!
Just wonder when the tokens will be distributed. Will come back 1 month later  Wink
Activity: 896
Merit: 553
Brickblock's platform is open to pre-registration for the sale of the first tokenized apartment building

Is BBK dead? Where to find any news about the project? Site seems to have no working links
We are fixing the initial ANN post. Links and pictures should all be functioning now

We are Growing!!!

Of course, it takes a great team to bring all these things to life. That’s why our office in Gibraltar is expanding with new executive and support roles, while our office in Berlin is also looking to fill several vacancies. If you or someone you know would be a great candidate to join our team, please feel free to apply or pass along the info. We are currently looking for: Senior Designer, Frontend Developer, QA Manager, Blockchain Engineer and Tech Lead. More jobs will be coming, check them here.

This is the link to the page with the open positions. Happy Sunday everyone!
Thanks for the update. Patience is rewarded to those holding.  Just wait everyone and come back in 6 months
I think that even in 3 months, once the ICO is over and the house will be sold, BBK will be known amongst investors worldwide Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: