Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Brickblock - diversify your portfolio transparently and secure - page 13. (Read 34639 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 14
Coin ● https://coindefi.org
The user avanos has cutout the team with lengthy discussion. Just the same arguments over and over that they felt exhausted answering same question from people.

Avanos did bring up very valid points (and basically called them out on items that questioned their transparency).  Regardless of that discussion, a team should never use exhaustion as an excuse to serve other members and investors in this forum.

They are not bots or have AIs as your attitude perceived to be. Even gadgets need battery recharge from time to time. Some readers are just lazy that tend not to read previous discussions.

So you must like waiting on hold on phone calls to speak to a representative? And when you have a question about your computer, do you to the manufacturers website and read through their manual?

I don't have any questions that need to be answered, but I've noticed others do.  You can't expect those people to have to read through previous discussions to get an answer.  I want Brickblock to be successful and their price to go up.  And one way to do that is to build trust with their investors, customers, and potential users.  Customer support is equally as important as building the product itself.  There is no excuse for that.
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
The user avanos has cutout the team with lengthy discussion. Just the same arguments over and over that they felt exhausted answering same question from people.

Avanos did bring up very valid points (and basically called them out on items that questioned their transparency).  Regardless of that discussion, a team should never use exhaustion as an excuse to serve other members and investors in this forum.

They are not bots or have AIs as your attitude perceived to be. Even gadgets need battery recharge from time to time. Some readers are just lazy that tend not to read previous discussions.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
I'm interesting to this project and i want to be a part of it. From which point i can start? I hope to answer me soon... Thanks!
Activity: 56
Seem like there has been limited interest in the ICO beyond your $1M pre-sale and $3M private investment.  What is your team doing in order to drive more interest?

I don't think they are doing anything to be honest!
Why are you guys not active on the forums anymore?

So I take it as a no?

Super suprising that they aren't more active on the forum and are only relying on Telegram for ad-hoc conversations.  At such as a critical time (fundraising), I expect teams to be even more responsive to all channels they support.  I hope that this isn't any indication to future support, responsiveness, or how they plan to do business later.

I wonder why they are not responding?

I think they should get more people.

Like I said it should be.

How long has it been since the last reply?

Do you guys have a specific concern? The team is currently on Telegram. They don't get notifications when someone posts on the forums.

Well maybe they should get on the forums like normal ICOs
Activity: 127
Merit: 5
Seem like there has been limited interest in the ICO beyond your $1M pre-sale and $3M private investment.  What is your team doing in order to drive more interest?

So I take it as a no?

Super suprising that they aren't more active on the forum and are only relying on Telegram for ad-hoc conversations.  At such as a critical time (fundraising), I expect teams to be even more responsive to all channels they support.  I hope that this isn't any indication to future support, responsiveness, or how they plan to do business later.

Do you guys have a specific concern? The team is currently on Telegram. They don't get notifications when someone posts on the forums.
Seem like there has been limited interest in the ICO beyond your $1M pre-sale and $3M private investment.  What is your team doing in order to drive more interest?

So I take it as a no?

Super suprising that they aren't more active on the forum and are only relying on Telegram for ad-hoc conversations.  At such as a critical time (fundraising), I expect teams to be even more responsive to all channels they support.  I hope that this isn't any indication to future support, responsiveness, or how they plan to do business later.

So I take it as a no?

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

So I take it as a no?

So I take it as a no?

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Seem like there has been limited interest in the ICO beyond your $1M pre-sale and $3M private investment.  What is your team doing in order to drive more interest?

So I take it as a no?

Super suprising that they aren't more active on the forum and are only relying on Telegram for ad-hoc conversations.  At such as a critical time (fundraising), I expect teams to be even more responsive to all channels they support.  I hope that this isn't any indication to future support, responsiveness, or how they plan to do business later.

So I take it as a no?

What exchanges will you be you?
Brickblock cannot comment on any details, but they have mentioned that they are going to be listed on major exchanges
How long will it be going on for?

Please respond to my post?

Until the 21st of November, which is another 17 days
Activity: 13
What exchanges will you be you?
Activity: 39
How long will it be going on for?

Please respond to my post?