Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BRO] [WEBRADIO] 😍 BITRAD.IO 😍 - ICO LIVE - Stream diffrent - Webradio - page 10. (Read 148355 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 132
Installed the application on Android, the design turned out quite nothing. But when using mobile Internet radio stations do not work. Will there be solutions to this problem?

Hello,

of course there will bes solutions.

let's say it's online since today, nobody said it's prefect.
There will certainly be improvements.

Although I don't understand the problem, for most users it works fine. I myself have been using the beta version for weeks without any problems.

regards

Run through wifi all work, but there is a delay of up to 10 seconds. Start using 4g(LTE), 3g(HDSPA), 20 minutes silence, time to go a couple of miles in silence, and ultimately nothing to hear. Need to optimize for mobile units. It is possible to stream at 64 KB.

Hello,

thank you so much for the feedback. We have noticed that there are some problems that were not noticed during the closed beta test with few users and we are of course in contact with our users to fix them as soon as possible.

regards

Found new bugs, even though the application has become faster: in places with poor internet coverage (for example, I may have 4g (LTE), and after a few steps, jump over to 3g or even worse on the Edge). Here I see only one solution - buffering is needed which can be set in the settings for 15, 30, 45, 60 seconds.

Hello,

if you report bugs can you please name the android version and your current version of the app.

The dev is working on some fixes but he said that it depends on android version, would be nice to know wich you are using.

thanks

I'm using Xiaomi MI A2 on Android 9.0
Activity: 90
Merit: 0
Installed the application on Android, the design turned out quite nothing. But when using mobile Internet radio stations do not work. Will there be solutions to this problem?

Hello,

Although I don't understand the problem, for most users it works fine. I myself have been using the beta version for weeks without any problems.

regards

Run through wifi all work, but there is a delay of up to 10 seconds. Start using 4g(LTE), 3g(HDSPA), 20 minutes silence, time to go a couple of miles in silence, and ultimately nothing to hear. Need to optimize for mobile units. It is possible to stream at 64 KB.

Hello,

thank you so much for the feedback. We have noticed that there are some problems that were not noticed during the closed beta test with few users and we are of course in contact with our users to fix them as soon as possible.

regards

Found new bugs, even though the application has become faster: in places with poor internet coverage (for example, I may have 4g (LTE), and after a few steps, jump over to 3g or even worse on the Edge). Here I see only one solution - buffering is needed which can be set in the settings for 15, 30, 45, 60 seconds.

Hello,

if you report bugs can you please name the android version and your current version of the app.

The dev is working on some fixes but he said that it depends on android version, would be nice to know wich you are using.

thanks
bitrad.io does not pay for listening to radio stations for a long time.
Or not?

Hello,

like it was announced the payments are stopped since Block 495.000.

https://forum.bitrad.io /index.php?thread/2037-bitrad-io-update- for-april-2019-new-wallet/

We will release a new wallet in the next days. There will happen a snapshot of the Blockchain on Block 500.000. And swap all coins to the new Blockchain.

PLEASE DON'T SEND OR RECEIVE COINS AFTER BLOCK 500.000.
The transaction won't be in the new Blockchain.
Until the new wallet is available and you have updated it.

stay tuned and check our media frequently so that you don't miss information.

The Bro will stay on the website and will be paid out when we release the new wallet successfully.

regards
Activity: 107
bitrad.io does not pay for listening to radio stations for a long time.
Or not?

Hello,

regards

Hello,

regards

Hello,

regards

Hello,

regards

Hello,

regards

Hello,

regards
📱🚨 The Android App is released🎉🎉

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=io.bitrad.bitradio

Furthermore the Wallet Update and Chain swap has been announced in the Easter Update:
https://forum.bitrad.io/index.php?thread/2037-bitrad-io-update-for-april-2019-new-wallet/

We will swap on Block 500,000, but read that article to get all information😉

Stay tuned😄
Activity: 86
I'm not following the project almost 6 mount, it's legit project now, I want focus again and follow the project BRO  Grin
so, I trying deposite on crex24 still maintenance for deposite? it't really? give me info friends, I late for information the project  Huh
You can deposit small amounts to btcpop.co and even earn stake rewards from balance you keep there
Activity: 3
I hope we soon can stream to AppleTV that would be cool! Smiley
Activity: 71
Hi guys! I created official exchange group in Telegram ==> https://t.me/BRO_exchange_official

Welcome to our group if you want to sell/buy BRO
Activity: 120
Merit: 1
who will tell you when they open input and output on the stock exchange ?  https://crex24.com
I'm not following the project almost 6 mount, it's legit project now, I want focus again and follow the project BRO  Grin
so, I trying deposite on crex24 still maintenance for deposite? it't really? give me info friends, I late for information the project  Huh
Crex24 waiting for new wallet release. You can find more information about this in bitradio telegram group and bitradio twitter Smiley

tell me the approximate terms of the release of the new version of the wallet or give an exchange where the replenishment works
Activity: 2646
Merit: 550
We just need more exchanges.  Tradesatoshi was always an iffy exchange, and them delisting good coins like Bro and Truck show them to be not worthwhile.  Don't let a bad exchange reflect on a good coin and its team.
Activity: 2
who will tell you when they open input and output on the stock exchange ?  https://crex24.com
Crex24 waiting for new wallet release. You can find more information about this in bitradio telegram group and bitradio twitter Smiley
Activity: 474
Merit: 251
such a shame to see this one die
they had an ICO for a website they already had up
radio stations lol great crypto idea, but what a money grab Cheesy

Look what will happen after the launch of the player on Android, I hope that it will give a small jump, but given that the market situation is not clear to expect a high rate is not necessary.
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~
such a shame to see this one die
they had an ICO for a website they already had up
radio stations lol great crypto idea, but what a money grab Cheesy
Activity: 120
Merit: 1
Pages:
Jump to: