Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BRO] [WEBRADIO] 😍 BITRAD.IO 😍 - ICO LIVE - Stream diffrent - Webradio - page 11. (Read 148355 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Hi folks.
Anybody can advice how to manage coins in wallet for better POS?
100-150 BRO for one input will be ~optimal
Activity: 263
Merit: 101
Authorized Gunbot reseller > gunbot.vip
Hi folks.
Anybody can advice how to manage coins in wallet for better POS?
Activity: 966
Merit: 132
Great news! Especially about the launch of the application for Android. Nice to see the real development of the project. Cool

Only they will release it in April, which is very upsetting. Deadlines are constantly shifting. I liked the news about the wallet update very much, update the version for the raspberry too.
Activity: 644
Merit: 103
Great news! Especially about the launch of the application for Android. Nice to see the real development of the project. Cool
Activity: 90
2nd Bitradio Anniversary🎉🎉

2 Years Agoour CEO started Bitradio, he had the vision to build the biggest and best Radio Streaming Platform in the World, conected to a Blockchain. Today, after 2 years we have more than 200k registered users and the amount is steadily growing. And we still have many plans for the Future. 💯

Maybe sometimes the project isn't advancing in the speed you wish, but I can promise you that behind the scenes the work isn't stoping. Also we as team has learned many things in this time, and we will still have things to learn. The main Point which is also a key Point for every Project is the communication in the Team and from the team to the users. Many Projects have that problem too, but it is important to manage this to keep the project successfull. Because we can't make the progress we are doing without you, without every user.❗️

A little peak about further development😉
I often get asked, when the Android APP will be released and I can understand you, because I also have only Android. And I can tell you that it will be soon. But we will release the Content before, because we made changes in our DB, which need to be adapted in our Android Version.

For the people who are waiting for Crex market to reopen, we are already testing the new Chain, but as the Chain is the Key Element we want to be 100% (at least 99.9%) sure that it's safe. So proboably it won't be released this month😔 But we made progress on since the last announcement.

As I already said above we will release something today, but later😉
have a nice Tuesday😃

Happy Birthday to Bro
how did my balance increase by 90% after synchronization? Huh

Hello,

there was an conflict in your wallet.
The Balance on the blockchain is the correct balance, doesn´t matter what the wallet show at this moment.

If it is back to normal Wink everything works fine

regards
Activity: 13
how did my balance increase by 90% after synchronization? Huh
sending BRO works! Thank you bro- Costa07!!!
now the balance is back to normal Embarrassed, I will try to send later BRO
My balance increased after synchronization Roll Eyes, to reinstall BRO had less coins. But I'm not complaining Grin
Tried Darksend to activate and translate, but nothing happens, even the transaction does not create.
When put a tick darksend, to the right of the darksend balance show 0.
Deactivate darksend - balance shows correctly.

Hello, what kind of error message do you get?

If you have enabled darksend (no you shouldn´t do it) then some coins are locked and can´t be transferred anymore.

if you have an conflicted transaction you have to go to the debug console of the wallet and enter the command ´repairwallet`after that restart the wallet again.

regards

mismatched spent coins" : 182,
amount affected by repair" : 3444.95278804
Activity: 125
Merit: 4
2nd Bitradio Anniversary🎉🎉

2 Years Agoour CEO started Bitradio, he had the vision to build the biggest and best Radio Streaming Platform in the World, conected to a Blockchain. Today, after 2 years we have more than 200k registered users and the amount is steadily growing. And we still have many plans for the Future. 💯

Maybe sometimes the project isn't advancing in the speed you wish, but I can promise you that behind the scenes the work isn't stoping. Also we as team has learned many things in this time, and we will still have things to learn. The main Point which is also a key Point for every Project is the communication in the Team and from the team to the users. Many Projects have that problem too, but it is important to manage this to keep the project successfull. Because we can't make the progress we are doing without you, without every user.❗️

A little peak about further development😉
I often get asked, when the Android APP will be released and I can understand you, because I also have only Android. And I can tell you that it will be soon. But we will release the Content before, because we made changes in our DB, which need to be adapted in our Android Version.

For the people who are waiting for Crex market to reopen, we are already testing the new Chain, but as the Chain is the Key Element we want to be 100% (at least 99.9%) sure that it's safe. So proboably it won't be released this month😔 But we made progress on since the last announcement.

As I already said above we will release something today, but later😉
have a nice Tuesday😃
And what about the mobile version for Android, there is no information, the version exists?
I would love to participate in the beta test on my smartphone on Android 9.

the android app isn´t released yet, we have a closed test now.

regards
Hello, please tell me how to restore the wallet from a backup? backup the DAT file. The computer on which the wallet was installed is no more, but there is a backup of the wallet.

And yet, installed it on a new purse, but everything is in English, as to do so was the Russian language?

Thanks.

Hello,

we have support in russian language in telegram.
Please join our group and the community will help you.

https://t.me/BitradioRUS

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.24081409

regards

Thank you for the answer, but I do not have an account in Telegram and there is no way to start it. If you can please write here. How to restore the wallet and how to change the language of the wallet. Thanks.

Hello,

how to change the language of the wallet:
you can change language in the settings>options>display area of the wallet.

How to restore the wallet
you have an backup of the wallet.dat file (the autobackup name the files "wallet.dat.2019-03-04-06.37")
go to the installation path of the wallet (C:\Documents and Settings\YourUserName\Application data\Bitradio) insert your wallet.dat in this folder and start the wallet.

regards

Tried Darksend to activate and translate, but nothing happens, even the transaction does not create.

Hello, what kind of error message do you get?

If you have enabled darksend (no you shouldn´t do it) then some coins are locked and can´t be transferred anymore.

if you have an conflicted transaction you have to go to the debug console of the wallet and enter the command ´repairwallet`after that restart the wallet again.

regards
Activity: 2646
Merit: 550
If you want to do smaller buys, Tradesatoshi takes 10 BRO to withdraw, which is steep. 
Activity: 966
Merit: 132
And what about the mobile version for Android, there is no information, the version exists?
I would love to participate in the beta test on my smartphone on Android 9.
Hello! Something strange is happening to my wallet. A few days ago, I was stuck in sync.
I removed the wallet and installed it again, then inserted my file wallet.dat.
 After synchronizing the wallet, it is impossible to transfer coins to another wallet and to the exchange.
When I try to throw the BRO in the wallet writes the conflict.
Coins from mining at this time arrive regularly. What could be the cause of the conflict?

Hello,

is your wallet completly synced?
have you activated darksend?

regards

synchronization is complete. Darksend's not activated. Should I?
Pages:
Jump to: