Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BRO] [WEBRADIO] 😍 BITRAD.IO 😍 - ICO LIVE - Stream diffrent - Webradio - page 18. (Read 148399 times)

Activity: 125
Merit: 4
Many are staking indeed, but Network weight doesn't exceed 2M, (out of Circulating Supply 6,643,822 BRO)... I wonder if Master nodes are not included in this number or what people are doing with those other 4 million coins...

I would say first of all the Bro which are stored on the Exchanges aren't staking, then all the wallets with funds which aren't stakin. I think if you count every Wallet it will be a large ammount.
Activity: 86
Merit: 0
Many are staking indeed, but Network weight doesn't exceed 2M, (out of Circulating Supply 6,643,822 BRO)... I wonder if Master nodes are not included in this number or what people are doing with those other 4 million coins...
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
Is android application still planned to be released in the next coming weeks? I didn't see any mention about the progress of this feature. Also, current volume on exchanges is very small, everybody is staking BRO?
Activity: 90
Is there any news about this project? It's so cool, but the developer should be more active. I have a lot of BROs, and I would like to know if they can grow! Please, maids, do not go.

Hey,

it´s hard to be everywhere... check the announcements on the official Forum
https://forum.bitrad.io/index.php?board/38-announcements/

regards
Activity: 154
Is there any news about this project? It's so cool, but the developer should be more active. I have a lot of BROs, and I would like to know if they can grow! Please, maids, do not go.
Activity: 154
The price of Bitradio has significantly decreased. Are there any new news about the project lately?
Activity: 224
Something in my site began to appear strange captcha. I suppose it's okay, but she's a little worried. I do not know if it works properly or not.
Activity: 355
Merit: 27

It is very sad that the development of the project is not practical and the price of the coin is low! Huh Huh Huh
I see no reason to listen to this radio. It's not worth it. Very few accrued coins. Only if you have a masternode, in the hope that the coins will grow in value.

You won't get rich by listening Radio, but the money is free. And if you want to listen radio you can use Bitradio instead of oder Streaming websites like TuneIN... It's the same with the difference that you get some Coins on Bitradio.
I do just that. I just listen sometimes for pleasure. But it's unreal to make money on this project. I will spend more on electricity
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
When a coin is planned to be added to the popular stock exchanges? Recently, the coin has lost a very large part of its value.

There were times when BRO was 5-6K satoshi last year. With large user base it would be the next thing to do. Still believe and still holding it.
It would be interesting to know dev point of view.
i really like the Bitradio idea.  But i think the price of this coin can only rise if it is listed on a major exchange.
When a coin is planned to be added to the popular stock exchanges? Recently, the coin has lost a very large part of its value.

There were times when BRO was 5-6K satoshi last year. With large user base it would be the next thing to do. Still believe and still holding it.
It would be interesting to know dev point of view.
Activity: 532
Activity: 7
Bitradio is a great project but the problem is that there is no reason to buy Bro. Users can earn it, then sell it, but no reason to buy.
I think that devs need to create an ecosystem for the project to have a bright future.
Activity: 125
Merit: 4
what does Activity points do ?
i got like 12k activity points from referrals

The Activity Points are converted to Bro each hour.
 120/TOTAL AP = reward per AP
YOUR APs * Reward per AP = Payout in BRO
Activity: 269
Merit: 1
what does Activity points do ?
i got like 12k activity points from referrals
Activity: 1414
Merit: 254
Bitrad.io New exchange listing VOTE!

https://aiodex.com/vote/Bro

I've noticed that BRO is fighting to be listed on more and more exchanges since it was de-listed from Cryptopia. That is an excellent sign for the coin.

Anyway, it (listing coin into another exchange place) is something that the team should do, otherwise their coins will only being trash. Unfortunately, BRO did not get a good volume in cryptopia. Hopefully that de-listed can be a lesson for the Bitrad team and can find solutions later on.
Peбятa пpивeт! A чтo дaёт пoкyпкa Пpeмиyмa?

Bы пoлyчaeтe нa 20% бoльшe oчкoв aктивнocти и бoльшe мoнeт.
Taкжe нe oтoбpaжaeтcя peклaмa.
Why does the user receive tokens while listening to the radio? Is this some kind of hidden mining on the processor? The temperature of the processor has increased significantly.

NO, there is no mining!! it is a PoS coin.

That is the Idea of this Porjekt. You get Coins while streaming or listening to your favorite Radiostation.

You can try to stream the music directly from the stations... your cpu have to work more and getting warmer.
It is the normal usage of streaming and websites...
As Bonus for the Update we will triple the earnings for 96 h. It will start on Saturday 0:00 UTC
Hello! Where can I read more about bonuses? I have not been able to follow the news for a long time

https://forum.bitrad.io/index.php?board/38-announcements/

Activity: 61
Peбятa пpивeт! A чтo дaёт пoкyпкa Пpeмиyмa?
Bitrad.io New exchange listing VOTE!

https://aiodex.com/vote/Bro

I've noticed that BRO is fighting to be listed on more and more exchanges since it was de-listed from Cryptopia. That is an excellent sign for the coin.
Pages:
Jump to: