Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BRO] [WEBRADIO] 😍 BITRAD.IO 😍 - ICO LIVE - Stream diffrent - Webradio - page 20. (Read 148400 times)

Activity: 2730
Merit: 552
Well, most coins have marketing campaigns where you do twitter, facebook posts, and so on.  Is there a discord for this coin?

Activity: 832
Merit: 250

It is very sad that the development of the project is not practical and the price of the coin is low! Huh Huh Huh

Ask not what Bro can do for you, but what you can do for Bro.

These devs are active.  Any coin needs coin evangelists to also succeed.
I listen to the radio every day from the site, and also invested in the project in the beginning!
What else should I do for the project? on a freebie application to write?
Activity: 57
Merit: 10
Radio and crypto and blockchain within the same project it means success and nothing beside success.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
Ganja <3
Hello. My wallet is stuck since almost 3 weeks on block 307165. i have 8 connections. do i have to load the blockchain new?
you can download the whole Blockchain on blockchain.bitrad.io , just follow the howto.txt which you will see there

ah danke dir Smiley
Activity: 125
Merit: 4
Hello. My wallet is stuck since almost 3 weeks on block 307165. i have 8 connections. do i have to load the blockchain new?
you can download the whole Blockchain on blockchain.bitrad.io , just follow the howto.txt which you will see there
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
Ganja <3
Activity: 2730
Merit: 552

It is very sad that the development of the project is not practical and the price of the coin is low! Huh Huh Huh

Ask not what Bro can do for you, but what you can do for Bro.

These devs are active.  Any coin needs coin evangelists to also succeed.

Activity: 86
Merit: 0
Anyone willing to sell a ton of BRO at a fixed price? There is no way to buy much on any exchange right now, without bringing price to the moon, and I hate leaving funds on exchange for too long...

Summer is ending... I'll be looking for poker rooms again, any plans to make your own? Extra use cases couldn't hurt BRO coin...
Please fill in a result and not just the Winner. The reult can be 2:1 or 1:2 or whatever, but Predicrions like Croatia or France won't count. For those who predicted with the winner team please fill out the form a second time with the same secret key but with a result.
Hello,

For the World Cup Final I will make a prediction game. You must predict the right answer after penalty shootout.

I will distributate 10 Bro to everyone with the right prediction.

Theform:

https://goo.gl/forms/8xANer2sPQWvH56n1

Good Luck
Oh, bad news cryptopai delist  Cry
Anymore exchange dev ? I didn't have account in tradesatoshi and cryptaldash.
Anyone can told which site is better ?

Approximately a month ago, the exchange announced that it would remove the coin from trading.
At the moment, this coin is practically not traded, it stands in place.
Do developers plan to add their coins to popular exchanges?

Bro got listed on 3 new Exchanges, Cryptohub, BiteBTC and Crex24. Also you can trade Bro on Tradesatoshi.
We planned new Features for the Future but atm our Dev is working on a whole System Update to improve the system. After finishing the system Update we will release new Features
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
Oh, bad news cryptopai delist  Cry
Anymore exchange dev ? I didn't have account in tradesatoshi and cryptaldash.
Anyone can told which site is better ?

Approximately a month ago, the exchange announced that it would remove the coin from trading.
At the moment, this coin is practically not traded, it stands in place.
Do developers plan to add their coins to popular exchanges?
Hi
 What is the reward for 1 hour listening or watching the stream?
thx in advance

Sorry for the late answer.
Watching (bitstream) and listening (bitradio) have the same reward. At the moment I think it should be about 0.009 Bro, but it depends on how many users are streaming.
Activity: 10
Merit: 5
Hi
 What is the reward for 1 hour listening or watching the stream?
thx in advance
When will be Android APP done?
Activity: 643
Merit: 501
Crypto Mentat
I'm making a Bitradio World Cup betting game for the final of 16. If you want to participate just send 0.001 Bro entry fee to this adress (BqzuiHgZyAHUgJui6nhJwmjLaj9aySGMkZ) and send me the txID. The winner will get the entry fee as price. If we have more participants the price will increase.

no site yet?
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
The coin is alive and booming. This is great news. I will keep this coin to at least $ 1.
I'm making a Bitradio World Cup betting game for the final of 16. If you want to participate just send 0.001 Bro entry fee to this adress (BqzuiHgZyAHUgJui6nhJwmjLaj9aySGMkZ) and send me the txID. The winner will get the entry fee as price. If we have more participants the price will increase.

Whan DEV make Android APP?

We are working on it but there is no official release date atm
Pages:
Jump to: