Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BRO] [WEBRADIO] 😍 BITRAD.IO 😍 - ICO LIVE - Stream diffrent - Webradio - page 16. (Read 148355 times)

Activity: 832
Merit: 250
8000 Bro has been stolen during the Cryptohub hack

It is you do it?😁
Activity: 644
Merit: 103

Of course I won't say Binance, actually from the big ones my favorite is still Bittrex - but still not the case.
I loved Cryptopia days, last year was a much more important exchange that it is now. Volume was decent and we had visibility. But, since BRO was delisted from there I didn't make any kind of move, just collecting from mastermode and stacking...  As DEX, CryptoBridge, it's quite ok, like the concept of bartexdex (atomic swap) - but very low volume.
Curious what other community members are saying.
Yes, delisting from Cryptopia hit hard on BRO... Cry This is a good exchange, there is a quick withdrawal with a minimum commission.
Activity: 638
Activity: 616
Merit: 100

This is not much compared with BRO circulating/maximum supply. But, still a shame for crypto, lose of confidence in exchanges, not great.
Would be good to have BRO on a bigger exchange eventually a DEX.

Actually I contacted some Exchange and I alsothink we need a DEX. Can I ask here which Exchange do you propose? Please do not answer with Binance and so on... we aren't big enough atm. Please also name some DEX.

Of course I won't say Binance, actually from the big ones my favorite is still Bittrex - but still not the case.
I loved Cryptopia days, last year was a much more important exchange that it is now. Volume was decent and we had visibility. But, since BRO was delisted from there I didn't make any kind of move, just collecting from mastermode and stacking...  As DEX, CryptoBridge, it's quite ok, like the concept of bartexdex (atomic swap) - but very low volume.
Curious what other community members are saying.
Activity: 125
Merit: 4

This is not much compared with BRO circulating/maximum supply. But, still a shame for crypto, lose of confidence in exchanges, not great.

Actually I contacted some Exchange and I alsothink we need a DEX. Can I ask here which Exchange do you propose? Please do not answer with Binance and so on... we aren't big enough atm. Please also name some DEX.

Activity: 289
Merit: 1
Sad news, Crytohub gone .... I lost 1x BRO there, not much but it's come from many months listened.  Cry Cry Cry

https://cryptohub.online/
Yes I have heard the news, hacking going on in cryptohub, and I am saddened by all the people who lost their coins, request refunds will begin tomorrow, hope it does not happen again right and they can start to fix the system their security.
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
Sad news, Crytohub gone .... I lost 1x BRO there, not much but it's come from many months listened.  Cry Cry Cry

https://cryptohub.online/
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
No announcements made for September 2018. Over the last couple of months dev published a brief description of features implemented since the last update, plus the short time plan.
What are the plans for this month?

We will Release something, it's not a Feature but it will be very interesting

Looking forward, it's very good that there is something new all the time. Android application is still on the table? If yes, when can we expect to be released or on test phase?

Honestly, I have not visited the section of this project for a long time, and the wallet itself did not open long ago. I see that the project is developing, but the pace of development is very weak, and when there was a lot of noise around it, I even thought of running the masternode! It's good that I did not!
Activity: 832
why still no any news about Android App?
Due to a Hack Cryptohub is closing. As they announced on their Twitter Channel they will start with the refund on 25th September. They say all Bro has been stolen from the Exchange and the remaining Funds does only attain 70% of the stolen amount so they can only refund 70%percent of the funds.
Please check their Twitter to be informed about the progress.

https://twitter.com/CryptoHubONLINE

Sorry  to hear that, hope that there weren't too many BRO coins stolen - because hackers will just dump and bring the price at a value lower than already is ... A harsh lesson for people that are keeping funds on exchanges, especially small shady ones.
Due to a Hack Cryptohub is closing. As they announced on their Twitter Channel they will start with the refund on 25th September. They say all Bro has been stolen from the Exchange and the remaining Funds does only attain 70% of the stolen amount so they can only refund 70%percent of the funds.
Please check their Twitter to be informed about the progress.

https://twitter.com/CryptoHubONLINE

We have a real Chance to get listed on the Aiodex Exchange through the Coin Voting Competition. Please vote for Bro there, we already have 380 votes! But the remaining time is only 24h. https://aiodex.com/vote/Bitradio
No announcements made for September 2018. Over the last couple of months dev published a brief description of features implemented since the last update, plus the short time plan.

Looking forward, it's very good that there is something new all the time. Android application is still on the table? If yes, when can we expect to be released or on test phase?
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Чтo пpoиcxoдит c https://dice.bitrad.io/ ? ктo пoдcкaжeт !

Activity: 154
Merit: 17
Ecosystem for masternodes
Where can i buy coins. I want to run masternode.
TradeSatosthi,Cryptohub.online,Crex24,BiteBTC. Here you can buy coins. For masternode 2500 coin.
Hello! who will say on which exchanges the coin is traded and what is the current capitalization of the coin? Thank you!

Can be found to the best of my knowledge on those 3 exchanges: Trade Satoshi, Crex24 and Cryptohub.
According to coin market cap 6.7 mil BRO in circulation.
Pages:
Jump to: