Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BRO] [WEBRADIO] 😍 BITRAD.IO 😍 - ICO LIVE - Stream diffrent - Webradio - page 2. (Read 148399 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Hi everyone!some news from devs????about new listening on OCCE.io????cmon..... Wink
Activity: 1848
Merit: 158
I restarted and have been staking again over the last month.  Not sure what caused it to start staking again.   I think this is a great project.  A lot of great crypto projects need more public relations work.  I think this would make a great news story on a major TV/cable network.

Is the dev team still active on this project? Looked for this thread as I remember I have account on their website and found out I still have some BRO coins left. So will start listening again while I'm doing my work and earning even dust of bro coins. At least get something here. And they are still listed to one exchange.
Activity: 2730
Merit: 552
I restarted and have been staking again over the last month.  Not sure what caused it to start staking again.   I think this is a great project.  A lot of great crypto projects need more public relations work.  I think this would make a great news story on a major TV/cable network.
Activity: 90
What is the reason why I cannot make a stake now for over a month?  I don't think it's my balance, as it's high enough.  Is there something on the wallet I might have turned off by accident?  I've staked the coin now for about 3 years.
Maybe your internet drops out just before you are supposed to get stake, so it starts from 0...
If you don't fear putting trust in 3rd party, https://btcpop.co/Staking has worked great for me.

All my other wallets stake fine.

you can check it in the console with

getstakingstatus
What is the reason why I cannot make a stake now for over a month?  I don't think it's my balance, as it's high enough.  Is there something on the wallet I might have turned off by accident?  I've staked the coin now for about 3 years.
Maybe your internet drops out just before you are supposed to get stake, so it starts from 0...
If you don't fear putting trust in 3rd party, https://btcpop.co/Staking has worked great for me.

All my other wallets stake fine.
Activity: 86
Activity: 9
@ eletronbit

The Project need a Viral Hype

the more people take part, better for the coin,
so everyone promoting it Wink

So long

by the way , here in Germany you get one Pizza 4 this Price  xD

Yes. need a Viral Hype.
 @ eletronbit

The Project need a Viral Hype

the more people take part, better for the coin,
so everyone promoting it Wink

So long

by the way , here in Germany you get one Pizza 4 this Price  xD
24 hour volume = $ 7.51 USD
Shameful...
That does not even buy a Pizza... Shameful...  Undecided
Ridiculous volume of negotiations in coinmarketcap!!!
I am not able to sync.  Anyone have nodes?
Shocked edit: Shocked
Interesting, there was another payment for listening to the radio,
just not for mining. That shows me that I didn't make any mistakes
otherwise it wouldn't have worked either, what is going on with Bitradio?

So the missing BROs have now arrived, what remains is the contact,
I hope I get feedback on what was going on;)
Then I would continue with the mining, find the project very interesting.

Aloha,

Bitradio Forum registration not possible, access denied!

Website had various bugs you can see the code!

Contact the support - but without an answer! Via Conatct and email

So long, best regards
AggroSchlumpf "jep the same nick @ bitradio Wink "

Difficulty in getting stakes from the wallet just got harder.  Need to buy more tokens. 
Is Bitradio still paying for the wallets? Was there any change?

everything is working fine for me Smiley
Activity: 4
Is Bitradio still paying for the wallets? Was there any change?
Activity: 1
About APs! Uwe knows about what AP does not accrue and with other developers solves this problem!

About blockchain! Some users are frightened when I post the updated blockchain. I think in the future I can upload a link with the bokchain on the main page of the Bitrad.io AND I will post here https://t.me/joinchat/GldGzBGrC2Ox1jz6KkXWYA

I am not receiving my "bros", there is a balance in my account and they have not been sent to my wallet.
Costa07:   Grateful for the answer!  Smiley
I won 5.60 BRO so far listening to radios, but the BitRadio website did not send this balance to my BRO wallet installed on my PC. The balance appears on the website and does not make the transfer.

Before this change in the minimum limit of 5 BRO for the BitRadio site to transfer the earnings of BRO, the receipts were normal without problems. After this change, the BitRadio website is not sending the BRO to my wallet.

Does this happen to anyone else? What could be happening?  Help  Shocked

Hello,
yes everyone has the same issue. This happened sometimes before the change too. i think the server with the payment node has issues. we have informed the development. Payment will take place when the issue is solved.
I won 5.60 BRO so far listening to radios, but the BitRadio website did not send this balance to my BRO wallet installed on my PC. The balance appears on the website and does not make the transfer.

Before this change in the minimum limit of 5 BRO for the BitRadio site to transfer the earnings of BRO, the receipts were normal without problems. After this change, the BitRadio website is not sending the BRO to my wallet.

Does this happen to anyone else? What could be happening?  Help  Shocked
Pages:
Jump to: