Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BRO] [WEBRADIO] 😍 BITRAD.IO 😍 - ICO LIVE - Stream diffrent - Webradio - page 3. (Read 148399 times)

Activity: 2730
Merit: 552
Bro trades on C-Patex which is a very reliable exchange.
Price is up 30% today.  Deserves to be up 300%.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 502
Guys, this BitRadio project has a lot of potential. It is unique as far as I know, Total Supply is very good, it has everything to be a great investment for the future. But it depends on investors ... You have to buy and trade the currency to generate volume. The developer also needs to improve the marketing for this project. He has a chicken that lays golden eggs in his hands and doesn't seem to see it !!!
The developer also need to clarify why CREX24 has a BitRadio wallet with more than 2 months in maintenance. This is not normal ... It scares investors ... The developer also need to list on more exchanges as soon as possible !!!
Dude, you're a little late registering on this forum to tell us your wonderful stories Grin

lol, i hope its sarcasm what you are saying , you know how many alts there is on bitcointalk. a newbies dont know any shit at all.

but i agree with him on this. this unique idea is since 2017 in crypto land, but didnt take off. it needs whales, but to have whale on this , the dev(s) have to do something... but dev(s) said to us ( discord) there is no real money to list this on big exchanges...
pity
Activity: 386
Merit: 5
nettes Project ist nu auhc schon ewig online werds mal testen Wink
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
OK. Just my opinion. Many want to earn without investing anything or investing banana values ... that's why BitRadio is also underestimated ...
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1706
bitgesell.fun & bitgesell.space
Guys, this BitRadio project has a lot of potential. It is unique as far as I know, Total Supply is very good, it has everything to be a great investment for the future. But it depends on investors ... You have to buy and trade the currency to generate volume. The developer also needs to improve the marketing for this project. He has a chicken that lays golden eggs in his hands and doesn't seem to see it !!!
The developer also need to clarify why CREX24 has a BitRadio wallet with more than 2 months in maintenance. This is not normal ... It scares investors ... The developer also need to list on more exchanges as soon as possible !!!
Dude, you're a little late registering on this forum to tell us your wonderful stories Grin
Activity: 9
Activity: 86
I made a test with different coin, and happy it was a small amount... They say only EU citizens must do AML KYC bs, but how does one prove he isn't without sending KYC documents in the 1st place?

Can deposit and trade, but what is the point if I can't withdraw without uploading a document that I never had in my life(proof of residence).
Crex24 forces verification or else you can't withdraw, yeah it's going down...

On the bright side btcpop.co/Staking works perfect again.

On crex24 wallet is under maintenance for more than 2 months. Wondering if they will ever sort it out.

indeed , crex acting very weird , last 6 months atleast ... like yobit its also hijacking coins...

but @RageTester please dont stop to trade there .. but dont come here to cry when they steals your coins...
Activity: 616
Merit: 100

On crex24 wallet is under maintenance for more than 2 months. Wondering if they will ever sort it out.

like i said before , we need good exchanges.. mark my words, crex24 will shutdown their doors within 3 months ( 6 months max)

Activity: 186
Merit: 100
Activity: 90
In addition to the exchange Crex24 and AltMarkets, is there any other exchange that works with Bitradio? Huh Huh Huh

Hello,

what is wrong with altmarkets?
Activity: 4
In addition to the exchange Crex24 and AltMarkets, is there any other exchange that works with Bitradio? Huh Huh Huh
https://altmarkets.io/trading/brodoge
BRO-DOGE sounds like a good pair, but many people have their coins stuck in exchanges already...It is still under maintenance on CREX24. Trust has to be earned...

crex24 is becoming weird, they acting to scammy lately ... i dont trust them anymore , so i hope this coin will listed with other exchanges, hopely with good ones ( best is with high volume  Grin )
https://altmarkets.io/trading/brodoge
BRO-DOGE sounds like a good pair, but many people have their coins stuck in exchanges already...It is still under maintenance on CREX24. Trust has to be earned...
Activity: 259
Merit: 3
Altmarkets.io Exchange
Pages:
Jump to: