Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BRO] [WEBRADIO] 😍 BITRAD.IO 😍 - ICO LIVE - Stream diffrent - Webradio - page 48. (Read 148400 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
pump is already over, now we a going to the standard price. I am really interested who bought these coins
probably no one Smiley
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
pump is already over, now we a going to the standard price. I am really interested who bought these coins
Is this coin dead? I want to try and listen to music while earning coins.no investors?

Coin is NOT dead. We are working on solving the problem with fake accounts.

Coin is alive, you can see traders activity.. the price raised more than 50%. actually I don't understand why. there is no any good news 
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
When will the payments for the shared masternodes? Usually they were somewhere in the beginning of the month.
Activity: 118
Is this coin dead? I want to try and listen to music while earning coins.no investors?

Coin is alive, as said Ulric, we are working on solving the problem with fake accounts, now it is being tested and if all is well, the time will be spent on the following work.
Activity: 71

Coin is NOT dead. We are working on solving the problem with fake accounts.
Activity: 113
Merit: 1
can somebody explain l me why the coin walks on the stock exchange + - 50%. is there any good news? or simple speculation?
Activity: 201
guys, in fact, not everything is ok with the network.

it is more realistic to invest such money in another node or equipment

try it convince me
Activity: 1274
Merit: 511
Has this project a working product? I see that there should be a platform with radio stream or is added to the wallet? Or there is nothing at all only wallet? Please explain.

Bitrad.io is a fully functioning platform with worldwide radio streams, desktop wallet and masternode POS. Its been around for awhile and you earn BRO coins daily for streaming radio. The coins have dropped in value as people cry about no news from the developer but the project is a lot more advanced and a lot of the sham ICO/Airdrop projects that have huge support, crappy looking websites and no clear defined scope. The support team on telegram is always available to field questions if you have anything you'd like to discuss with them.

I've been using the wallet and radio streams for over a month or so and while there is occasionally minor issues with this or that - most fix themselves with a browser/wallet restart. Masternodes - well I don't have one so no idea on those.

you can't say its a "fully functioning platform" its a lie
its a good project but managed by incompetent
if you ask on telegram how buy bro for make a MN, you will be an answer in 5mn
but if you ask why your balance is stuck or why balance vanished, always saying same excuse for a recurring problem
i saw many times mod say if the balance disapeared it was may be because wallet wasn't sync, the mod doesn't even know how a blockchain works  Huh
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588
Has this project a working product? I see that there should be a platform with radio stream or is added to the wallet? Or there is nothing at all only wallet? Please explain.

Bitrad.io is a fully functioning platform with worldwide radio streams, desktop wallet and masternode POS. Its been around for awhile and you earn BRO coins daily for streaming radio. The coins have dropped in value as people cry about no news from the developer but the project is a lot more advanced and a lot of the sham ICO/Airdrop projects that have huge support, crappy looking websites and no clear defined scope. The support team on telegram is always available to field questions if you have anything you'd like to discuss with them.

I've been using the wallet and radio streams for over a month or so and while there is occasionally minor issues with this or that - most fix themselves with a browser/wallet restart. Masternodes - well I don't have one so no idea on those.

I agree that this one has already working platform as I was one of the early supporters of bitradio.
But the popularity of this coin has gone down as not everybody is active in telegram but a lot are relying updates thru this bitcointalk thread.
So many people already left this as they couldn't get active support from the dev team.
Anyway, great to know that bro has still loyal supporters and at least value in exchanges.
I've lost track already on this one.
Activity: 151
Merit: 11
Website link - Bitcoin Unicorn

Activity: 118
Tell me when it's planned to start the penultimate 6 ico (or 5). Are there specific dates?

yet there is no date, you can join the official group in the telegram to follow the news https://t.me/bitradio
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
Activity: 378
Merit: 105
Tell me when it's planned to start the penultimate 6 ico (or 5). Are there specific dates?
Activity: 616
Merit: 256
Earlier I wrote that I am a holder and supporter of the masternodes. if I see an undervalued coin, I contact the developer. and now I'm holding a dialogue with him and am trying to build a working group to work on the project. after the new year, we will see much new.
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
This is a great coin, great idea, and a lot of work has been done.  I really hope this one stays successful and people don't focus on the price but on the vision.  Important things take time to launch and people would rather invest in a nice website with 10 shill's photos.  

Developers have long been unsubscribed even in their own forum, not to mention to appear here! I know several people who bought masternodes at the first stage of project fees and I also had such an idea, but over time I lost interest in the project!
This is a great coin, great idea, and a lot of work has been done.  I really hope this one stays successful and people don't focus on the price but on the vision.  Important things take time to launch and people would rather invest in a nice website with 10 shill's photos. 

for that investors of people believe in the project, you need at least feedback from the developer or though the news. here they were gone for a long time
no one is interested in coin because there is no news. no one buys even at low price. dev forgot about price containment

sold all the coins that I had, but there were not many of them, but there is no any reason to follow the project anymore .. unfortunately
Activity: 2730
Merit: 552
This is a great coin, great idea, and a lot of work has been done.  I really hope this one stays successful and people don't focus on the price but on the vision.  Important things take time to launch and people would rather invest in a nice website with 10 shill's photos. 
Pages:
Jump to: