Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ⭐ BROTHER token BRAT - charity, crypto experts, you - page 24. (Read 1217435 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
I see the price of a coin getting higher and higher. Congratulations to all holders of this coin.

It is very pleasant to observe the growth of the coin that you have on your wallet. Unforgettable feelings.  Smiley
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
It's because ETH has technical problems now.
Yes I can see there are big problems .. do you know which kind of problems are there?
All problems were solved. Now, smart contracts are performed correctly. Although the very fact of such failures strains. ETH needs more reliability.

You are absolutely right. Now safety must be given very great importance. Because more and more of the user's money is on the network.
Activity: 336
Who know any news about brat project?
All are waiting. There is movement on the exchanges, but there is no news from the team yet.
Activity: 364
Boristhecat
Why are you so focused on the little things? It does not matter whether the forecast will work or not. All this is short-term fluctuations. I'm interested in information only for a long distance. I hope the developers will soon please us with news.
It's a matter of taste. Some of the speculations inside the day can earn a lot, but I also prefer medium-term investment.
It's probably a shame to be a speculator when price jumps occur x times, and you fixed on the move at 0.1.
Activity: 189
the project is constantly growing, if they take more decisive steps in terms of developing their product, they will succeed!
Activity: 252
I think to be in Crypto-brotherhood is good. Really interesting and unique project. They even have their own wallet and coinpeoplecap Shocked
Activity: 770
Merit: 504
I see the price of a coin getting higher and higher. Congratulations to all holders of this coin.
Activity: 224
Who know any news about brat project?
Yes I can see there are big problems .. do you know which kind of problems are there?
All problems were solved. Now, smart contracts are performed correctly. Although the very fact of such failures strains. ETH needs more reliability.
Activity: 336
I still do not understand from the announcement of this project is focused on the local region or not?
hdn
Activity: 682
Merit: 500
BRAT will move on...
Hi there!

I've tried a lot to buy some BRAT on etherdelta that's actually the worst exchange ever seen and I couldn't even deposit eth .. is there any other reasonable way to get BRAT for a small ammount of ETH ?

At the exchange coinexchange now all the wallets on the basis of the etherium online, you can buy BRAT there without any problems.  Now the price has become very good.

The price is growin interesting project!! Hope in their success, maybe buy some tokens! Cheesy
Activity: 2520
Merit: 711
Hi there!

I've tried a lot to buy some BRAT on etherdelta that's actually the worst exchange ever seen and I couldn't even deposit eth .. is there any other reasonable way to get BRAT for a small ammount of ETH ?

At the exchange coinexchange now all the wallets on the basis of the etherium online, you can buy BRAT there without any problems.  Now the price has become very good.
Activity: 53
Merit: 5
Hi there!

Hi there!

Activity: 53
Merit: 5
Hi there!

Activity: 320
I really believe in this project! It is becoming more and more sucessful! Guys I really hope that you will create a really friendly 5 star service!
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
$0,003779 USD (-42.53%)

This project is a scam?   Where are the devs? when will the new site come out?  the team from who is composed? is this project reliable?

cryptologster
I want to know your opinion about ETH/XRP right now! Please do this analyze.

send personal images

Thank you very much once again! You are really awesome  Smiley
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
Cool project. How many aeropa handed, and still the price increases. Where it was lying on the purses 75 thousand coins.
Pages:
Jump to: